·
Canoe Jockey
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I smell another alky boat:partyguy:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Guilty as charged Lynn....uh I was going to do this the long way and be stubborn but after talking to a canoe jockey it got to be just buy the short block ...and then I found a better deal where I dont have to listen to"Just put a hat on it" ....Sheps E85 hydro is on alky ,17 foot Aquacraft flat on e85 I can do all the dealios next year and so you know the flat is ugly and I like it that way ....and I need the Budweiser for now ,,,Blowers make boats run so cool

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Sweet! Lets see some pics!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Sheppie, you'll need the Bud raps I had on my coils, oil, and fuel filters. The three vetex mags were painted by my striper guy.:thumb:

·
Canoe Jockey
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bill, are going to put the golf clubs away and come out with a boat. I know that you went to the dark side..But we can still can have fun, even though you have a wacker..Got a cold lake pop with your name on it.

·
Registered
570 Posts
yea bill get your ass out to wamplers!!!! meet you at the winter party and then ya go and disappear???? wtf..besides i got some different mufflers and still have the ones you gave me to give back.. come on! :deadhorsejz2:ya know it'l be fun!!:buddies:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts