Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is your team ? Die hard Kings fan, i'll be at the game tonite. Give blood, play hockey.

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Kings fan here also. I will be there tonight as well. Looks like the Kings are finally on track with a decent team. Heading out in 30 min to go the the KLOS party...

·
PB Member #26
956 Posts
Old school Kings season tix family….

Now its all DUCKS

Kings SUX ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Go ducks!

Should be an interesting season. Missing Pronger, but excited to see what the Lupul-Koivu-Selanne line can muster up.

Even though Kings fans generally hate Ducks fans, I hope the Kings make the playoffs this year. Scuderi and Smyth should help with that.

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
GO KINGS GO:)hand

·
punk ass kid
524 Posts
Die-Hard Kings fan here!!! Even though they are really good at sucking it up :(

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Go Red Wings

Got a score to settle with the Pens.....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Kings

If I bought tickets to the game last night I would have been mad as hell, Kings still suck, time for a new head coach. Once again they let Tippet get away to another team. No goal tending as usual, going to be a long season. I still won't miss any games on TV, but I will not be parting with my money until they start winning.:|err

·
Dreaming of snow
1,053 Posts
You can find me at Staples on 1/7, and 2/6. Probably going to get some tix for a Kings home game vs Ducks, and maybe some misc vs Blackhawks, and a few others.

I had some season tix to the Ontario Reign last year. Now I get bombarded by their stupid emails trying to get me to buy some for this season.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Wife is a hockey fan. I have never been to a game.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts