Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Wings are lookin strong as they have all season. Coming into the playoffs with the best record kinda scared me since it seems to be a jinx. Go Wings!!!:)devil

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
going for the wings myself.. the coach is mike babcock and he used to coach the spokane chiefs (whl hockey league) that george bret (kc royals) and his brother bobby own and manage. used to go to all their games when i lived in n. idaho.. just would like to see him win one..:D

·
Registered
674 Posts
going for the wings myself.. the coach is mike babcock and he used to coach the spokane chiefs (whl hockey league) that george bret (kc royals) and his brother bobby own and manage. used to go to all their games when i lived in n. idaho.. just would like to see him win one..:D
I grew up in Spokane and used to go to the fights errr I mean the chiefs games all the time. My family is still there and we have a cabin on CDA in Cottonwood bay.

One summer I was hooking up with the chief's enforcer's girlfriend. Not so smart. LOL

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am a big hockey fan and player myself, goalie. I would like too see Pittsburg win BUT it is know way in hell gonna happen. The Pen's just have way too young of a team and Detroit is a veteran team and proven winners time after time. Thye have also two of the best goalies in the leauge.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts