Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congressional representatives urge Brown to sign immigration bill - latimes.com

We already know it is a sanctuary state but lets just go ahead and make a new law anyways that violates current federal immigration laws. While we are at it lets give them amnesty, free health care, free education, free housing, welfare, of course voting rights with their registered democrat card and any other government cheese we can think of...

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I think he should sign it, keeps the crazyness under one circus tent and lets the rest of the country see why and what
happens if you do it.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Reliable investigative sources in California say that radical Muslims are planning to go on a rampage in Los Angeles, killing anyone who is a U.S. citizen.

Police fear the death toll could be as high as nine.
Some of these nuggets should be in print. :))THumbsUp

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
reliable investigative sources in california say that radical muslims are planning to go on a rampage in los angeles, killing anyone who is a u.s. Citizen.

lol!!! :d

·
Registered
975 Posts
Reliable investigative sources in California say that radical Muslims are planning to go on a rampage in Los Angeles, killing anyone who is a U.S. citizen.

GN,you can always make me laugh:)grn

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Ya see there must be something in the water....almost all of them are from the northern part of the state where it seems that all the goofy crap comes from, hell look at that ugly mug in the pic when you first open the article, made me puke seeing that thing!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts