Performance Boats Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Holley 1250 CFM Dominator #0-80533-1 Mechanical, 3 Circuit, Race Carb & 2" Clover spacer For Sale. I had this on a 14 to 1 BBC with 990 heads & a Super Victor Intake in a Hondo Shovel Nose Hydro. It ran 124 MPH with Motor with no power adders. Nothing has been changed on the carb. The carb Fuel was emptied & sprayed WD-40 in the bowls. Sat on my shelf for 3 1/2 yrs. $ 450.00 For Carb & Spacer. Buyer pays shipping. You can pay with Pay Pal, Check or Cash. PM me if you need to call. Thanks for looking. RACERICK

Attachments

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I have a Holley 1250 CFM Dominator #0-80533-1 Mechanical, 3 Circuit, Race Carb & 2" Clover spacer For Sale. I had this on a 14 to 1 BBC with 990 heads & a Super Victor Intake in a Hondo Shovel Nose Hydro. It ran 124 MPH with Motor with no power adders. Nothing has been changed on the carb. The carb Fuel was emptied & sprayed WD-40 in the bowls. Sat on my shelf for 3 1/2 yrs. $ 450.00 For Carb & Spacer. Buyer pays shipping. You can pay with Pay Pal, Check or Cash. PM me if you need to call. Thanks for looking. RACERICK

That at carb looks cherry people. Most used carbs don't come looking that good..

SMOKIN DEAL!!!, glws Rick

·
Registered
597 Posts
Wish it was a 1150 2 circuit ,I would be on it,,,,,,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.