Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Olds Powered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be at the campground at site #2 on the water. Wondering if anybody would be interested in meeting up and having a mini meet? Let me know.:)bulb

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
I might join you guys

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'm sorry that we can't be there, but maybe " DR LOVE " can come. Get It? Hope to see you all in Oscoda on Sept 7th,8th and 9th. Chet

·
oldsmopile equipped
702 Posts
Yup. And make one more post Adam. :happy:
haha not a good post count! sorry I couldnt make it today, a truck broke so wook called:))ThumbsDwn I can make it tomorow if you guys will be out there. call me 517 927 33three five. for some reason peps have been writing the digits so i figured I should too, why is that? some new way to screw us?

·
Registered
298 Posts
It was an awesome mini meet. Scot anytime you like put another one of these together and I will there. Wish there were pictures.

·
Olds Powered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was an awesome mini meet. Scot anytime you like put another one of these together and I will there. Wish there were pictures.
Ya i am bummed i drop the camera in the water. Was beautiful weather and a calm lake made it an excellent meet. Not a very big turn out, but we had a give-a-way prize and a lot of good time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts