Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm in. At outdoor adventures starting wednesday. Looks like a lot are going to smallwood. Anyone else??? Bet the weather will be better than last year! lol

·
oldsmopile equipped
702 Posts
im in, already been there a few times this year, its a great place and whenever im there its pretty quiet.

·
oldsmopile equipped
702 Posts
I may head over there on thurs or fri to reset my timing, its only about 40 min from my shop. some girlie bumped the dizzy at lake lansing, guess I should tighten it down a tad more. but I think she used it to stop her drunk ass from going face first into the drink.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Aww shep, might as well stay! lol. I'm ready when everyone else is. On the park wifi. I listen to people walking by ans the all say "I wonder how fast that goes" lol

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
if it was the september thing I would be there I just dont want to be part of a fundfest or ticketfest,if they do it on Gun lake I know for a fact a Hydro on Holloway will draw cops like shit draws flies ...and thats a fact!

·
Registered
136 Posts
It'll be fine. No worse than where I usually boat> Think mine ain't a magnet? Just can't get too silly~

·
Registered
298 Posts
CCrick, looked for you last night on the lake, but didn't see you. My friend had some boat troubles so had to stay on the larger lake.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Didn't go yesterday or today. For sure tomorrow.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I am going out fishing this morning with a friend.:smiley-fish:
I will take my boat incase anyone else wants to go boating. It's going to be cool, but a couple members have thrown it out there that they may be boating, so like a good boy scout.......always prepared! Thinking about tomorrow too.:idea:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Let me think here,41* -winds 30 mph,4" freeboard, ,,eh I'll stay inside today.Have fun tho.
Don't forget 40% chance of rain. Soooo that's one no.........any one else. :happy: jk
You guys with the OT headers get to see the steam all the time. I have to wait till the temp is below 50 deg. to see it from mine.........That's my excuse. And plus I'll finally be the fastest, coolest one out there with one hell of a mat finish. :happy:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hey ya thanks guys. Little windy at times. Little cool. But well worth going, finding the calm spots, drifting around and enjoying Michigan's outdoors!

Fishing was cancled.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts