Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Olds Powered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
August 4th whos going? Need input as to where we want to hang out. Last two meets were crappy weather and we stayed around the boat launch area. There is a sandy shore at the east end of the lake by Goose Point, or bavk to Zemmer Park through about a 1/2 mile no wake, or two other areas were we can anchor and wade in the water. Will be bringing a small gas grill for everybody to use,so bring your wieners. Lets talk about it.

·
Hoodys and swim trunks
872 Posts
I'm coming and will bring chairs, tools and plenty of barley pops. I'll have an extra T for sale, $25. Beaches are nice, sandy areas to wade are nice too. Any place that's out of the main chop would be preferred especially for those V-drive guys with their single digit freeboard.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I'm coming and will bring chairs, tools and plenty of barley pops. I'll have an extra T for sale, $25. Beaches are nice, sandy areas to wade are nice too. Any place that's out of the main chop would be preferred especially for those V-drive guys with their single digit freeboard.
you talkin about me boy? i will be there with the furry one

·
Hoodys and swim trunks
872 Posts
Between the clogged carb and trailer problems this past weekend, my boat is out. I may drive up regardless just to hang on the beach and mooch rides.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Scott,I'm sorry we can't make it. We're going to be in Norwalk,Ohio at the dragstrip for the Pontiac Nationals. Hopefully you can make Oscoda in Sept. See you then. Chet

·
Olds Powered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hang out

Not much input on the hang out. I guess we will all meet at the Walleye Pike launch and see what everyone thinks. Was going to give a call out to Adam but i see you will be there, that makes three Olds that i know of. Anybody else? Dan and Cindy, Rick, Joe that i see out at Holloway, Lynn?

·
Olds Powered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hang out

Yes, but depends on how many tubers are out. Can get rough over there too_One of the best spots on the lake is over there to open her up!The east end of the lake has a long sandy beach and would be a shorter distance from the launch. All the beaching places have there pros and cons.We will just have to see whats going on. Good to talk about it and try to come up with a plan.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I plan on coming, weather dependent since it is a long drive. Not sure which launch ramp is the right one.

·
Registered
298 Posts
1 - 20 of 77 Posts