Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about to start plumbing my boat and realized i forgot to get a hold of an o-ring kit for my holman moody oil cooler.
anyone know where i can get one local or at least in socal so it will arrive here in the mail in a day or two tops?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Holman Moody Oil Cooler "O"- Ring Kit, Local So Cal.

Hey Nathan, We can probably measure the o-rings that came out of your oil cooler and order them, or go pick them up from from McMaster Carr in Norwalk, Ca. Is it just the o-rings that you need?? Give me a call when you can.

Boat Anchor

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Nathan, We can probably measure the o-rings that came out of your oil cooler and order them, or go pick them up from from McMaster Carr in Norwalk, Ca. Is it just the o-rings that you need?? Give me a call when you can.

Boat Anchor
they are not regular o-rings scott they are flat on one end and come to a point on the other end i believe. bergeron has them but they are in az

·
Administrator
16,892 Posts
Those seals weren't made just for that cooler.

Find a company that specializes in seals. Or hydraulic place.

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts

Boat Anchor
Must really suck to be able to drive down to Mcmaster Carr... motion industries as well...

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
You can get them from Dan Olsen. They are the same as their oil cooler o rings. That is where I got mine and they work great.

Steve

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
the o rings and cooler core are the same as an Olson. The end bells from an Olson will work as well.
Bobby...I think you might have picked up the crack pipe and hit it again...bolt pattern is different...that I have found, and Brian won't find me any blanks...

Spudpilot bailed me out on this...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts