Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1) Aluminum battery tray....................................................................$15.00 SOLD
2) Suction Cup rearview mirror. (great for skiing behind a flat). I built this
out of a plate glass carrier w/bolted on mirror................lowered price.....$25.00
3) RARE IHBA hitch cover...................................................................$50.00 SOLD
4) New Jabsco P/N 4568-0001 water pump impeller (I think it fits KUHL
river rat pumps).........................................................lowered price.....$30.00
5) New NAPA battery disconnect switch w/alum. bracket..........................$20.00
6) 1350 coupler..................................................................................$30.00 SOLD
7) Morse 33C red throttle cables. 16'-0"................................................$20.00

8) Holley red fuel pump (97gph)............................................................$70.00
9) OBERG 'tattle-tale' oil filter w/ -8 lines/fittings....................................$100.00

All prices are + shipping. Please PM part you're interested in with your zip code to calc. shipping costs.
Here's a little incentive........BUY ANY 3 ITEMS AND I'LL PAY THE SHIPPING!!
JOCKO
Thanks, Jocko

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Dave, do you have a warehouse full of parts? I think you could have built about 3 boats out of everything:D

Dave is a great guy to deal with, good luck with your sales.

Chet Olson

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave, do you have a warehouse full of parts? I think you could have built about 3 boats out of everything:D

Dave is a great guy to deal with, good luck with your sales.

Chet Olson
Hey Chet, you know, this is pretty much the last of the stuff I don't need. I'm keeping all the really trick stuff! Stuff's gotta go, going from two 4-car garages to a Townhouse 2-car garage. :|err Jocko

·
114 Posts
Hey Jacko

I am interested in the Battery tray, the 1350 coupler and the 9'0" cable.

How long and wide is the battery tray? Do you have the bolts for the couple and and driveshaft?

Casey

1) Aluminum battery tray....................................................................$15.00
2) Suction Cup rearview mirror. (great for skiing behind a flat). I built this
out of a plate glass carrier w/bolted on mirror.....................................$25.00
3) RARE IHBA hitch cover...................................................................$50.00
4) New Jabsco P/N 4568-0001 water pump impeller (I think it fits KUHL
river rat pumps)............................................................................$30.00
5) New NAPA battery disconnect switch w/alum. bracket..........................$20.00
6) 1350 coupler.................................................................................$30.00
7) Morse 33C red throttle cables. 16'-0"................................................$20.00
9'-0"................................................$15.00
8) Holley red fuel pump (97gph)............................................................$65.00
9) OBERG 'tattle-tale' oil filter w/ -8 lines/fittings....................................$100.00

All prices are + shipping. Please PM part you're interested in with your zip code to calc. shipping costs. Thanks, Jocko

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hey Dave how's things? If you don't sell the hitch cover will you bring it with you to Cal. on your next trip out? I would like to ckeck it out. Are you guys going to make a CFW trip this year? Hope all is well, Bill

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Dave how's things? If you don't sell the hitch cover will you bring it with you to Cal. on your next trip out? I would like to ckeck it out. Are you guys going to make a CFW trip this year? Hope all is well, Bill
Hey Bill, all is good with us and we're just finally thawing out! I would only get out there for CFW Fathers Day if Steve is ready for the next phase of his house remodeling. Plus, the little jocko's brain is on OT with my Hallett sitting in his driveway and the blown 572 at Roy's. Let me put it this way........he should bite the bullet and hit the jewelry store, if you know what I mean. He is ready to go fast again!
Regarding that hitch cover, I'll send it out to Steve so if it doesn't sell he can bring it to CFW or your next swap meet. Have a safe summer, Dave

1 - 16 of 16 Posts