Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to nitrous prices? I hadn't really thought about it and seldom use my nitrous, but I went a filled a bottle for this weekend. $65.00!

I was filling em last year for $44.00 and at the same place. I know everything's going up, but holy crap $20 in from one year to the next.

Now I know I need to build a bigger motor. Yeah, I'll still spray it too, but not like I used to.

·
Registered
853 Posts
What happened to nitrous prices? I hadn't really thought about it and seldom use my nitrous, but I went a filled a bottle for this weekend. $65.00!

I was filling em last year for $44.00 and at the same place. I know everything's going up, but holy crap $20 in from one year to the next.

Now I know I need to build a bigger motor. Yeah, I'll still spray it too, but not like I used to.
i have a full bottle if you want to use it.

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still had half a bottle left after last weekend. I kinda picked this one up as insurance. You might want to hold onto it. The price is going up faster than gold. Next year you might be able to sell it for 3 times what you paid for it.

The last weekend at the river is when it hit me. There's such a huge difference in performance with the new boat and 150 more horsepower. That's the speed I'd like to be able to run without the juice. The next motor will definitely be built for 650-675 hp. A little spray on top for a race here n there and I'll be a happy camper.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I still had half a bottle left after last weekend. I kinda picked this one up as insurance. You might want to hold onto it. The price is going up faster than gold. Next year you might be able to sell it for 3 times what you paid for it.
its going to be a while before i put nitrous on,i need to use it up because i want to powder coat the bottle before i use it.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts

The last weekend at the river is when it hit me. There's such a huge difference in performance with the new boat and 150 more horsepower. That's the speed I'd like to be able to run without the juice. The next motor will definitely be built for 650-675 hp. A little spray on top for a race here n there and I'll be a happy camper.
i'm going to save this post so i can show it to you 4 years from now. lol

its never enough. i remember when i said i just wanted a 100 mph boat with a stereo in it. Never did install the stereo...

·
Registered
327 Posts
All compressed Gas is up Argon/Helium have jumped Helium alone is up to 200.00 a bottle due to high demand in CT/Mag medicine.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
its never enough. i remember when i said i just wanted a 100 mph boat with a stereo in it. Never did install the stereo...
Thats funny, thats what i said when i was building mine. I have not put the juice to it yet. Its just a little 200 shot.

·
Banned
3,605 Posts

:)bulb How about a trade?

You install the 100 mph in my boat and I'll install the stereo in your boat. :D

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Yeah...........but I'm old.............and mature. :D

O.k. I'm old.......

That's all I want 122 mph and a stereo!

OK Ok I'll use it:D
Hands off Hotfish.

Thats funny, thats what i said when i was building mine. I have not put the juice to it yet. Its just a little 200 shot.
And you need to start acting your age futs.
Ah screw it.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Yeah...........but I'm old.............and mature. :D

O.k. I'm old.......

That's all I want 122 mph and a stereo!

Hands off Hotfish.

And you need to start acting your age futs.
Ah screw it.

122 in a gullwing...that's a nice round number. how'd you settle on that? might as well shoot for 125 with a cooler, anchor and the all important bow light, dan.

lol.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
$4.50 a pound here guys.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Still paying $30 bucks to fill mine.Will probably go up just like everything else.Might ought have to start buying in bulk and fill my own bottles.:D

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
might as well shoot for 125 with a cooler, anchor and the all important bow light, dan.

lol.
I happen to know a guy with a 22'er that does 124 with a full interior seating 5 and 60 gal. of gas on board, but, I don't think it has lights.

At least 124 was a couple years ago, last we discussed it, and he was always looking to squeak more out of it. By now, who knows.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i'm still payin 100 for my supply tank refill:D:)devil i get 55lbs of liquid nytrous outta the tank :D:D soooo , i'm payin lil less than 1.80 a lb :)devil filling my own :)bulb

1 - 20 of 26 Posts