Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Invertigo roller coaster at Marriotts Great America, (Santa Clara) went down today and left 24 riders up 80 ft in the air for 4 hours in the heat today and had to be lifted down one by one via a basket and crane. That would have scared the holy shiat out of me.

They fed them pizza and soda afterward.... yea.

I got stuck on one at Marine World in Vallejo about 10 years ago but it was only for about an hour and I was close to the ground. Nothing like this.

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pizza and soda my a$$! Keep the damn pizza, give me a refund on my way out the door. That would suck!
My thoughts exactly but they said most were teenagers ready to ride "again". Oh, to be young again lol.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
The Invertigo roller coaster at Marriotts Great America, (Santa Clara) went down today and left 24 riders up 80 ft in the air for 4 hours in the heat today and had to be lifted down one by one via a basket and crane. That would have scared the holy shiat out of me.

I got stuck on one at Marine World in Vallejo about 10 years ago but it was only for about an hour and I was close to the ground. Nothing like this.
hmmmm.this kind of explains what happened too you...oops my bad...hows it going T?? you coming down for Thanksgiving?

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is it true they had to put a seatbelt on your rocking chair? :D
Um..... so explain "OLDsquirt" :)

hmmmm.this kind of explains what happened too you...oops my bad...hows it going T?? you coming down for Thanksgiving?
Yup, every year now for at least 19 I guess. Tradition. Week before Turkey Day though. You gonna come out and have a beer with us?:D

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Not as scary as spending the night at your place...:)violent

:)sphss

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Um..... so explain "OLDsquirt" :)

Yup, every year now for at least 19 I guess. Tradition. Week before Turkey Day though. You gonna come out and have a beer with us?:D
we're there..just call when ya get there...I'll bring the PATRON!!

·
Administrator
16,894 Posts
No wonder I couldnt get you on that coaster in Vegas. :)

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No wonder I couldnt get you on that coaster in Vegas. :)

Well, that and all that Lemonade stuff you and that Phat Matt guy kept feeding me lol. :D Or was that Vegas...... ? Hell all I remember is we kept delaying our flight..... ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts