Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Always wondered what would happen if gas went under $2.99. Guess wait long enough and we will find out in this thread. :D

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Always wondered what would happen if gas went under $2.99. Guess wait long enough and we will find out in this thread. :D
Do you still have to pay 2.99 if gas drops below that or will Dodge give you the diffrence? Ha! good luck with that, I think they felt it would drop below 2.99 and that's why they made the offer, they always have an angle.

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
Do you still have to pay 2.99 if gas drops below that or will Dodge give you the diffrence? Ha! good luck with that, I think they felt it would drop below 2.99 and that's why they made the offer, they always have an angle.
Always somebody out there smarter than me! At the time of this offer the talking heads were predicting $200 a barrell oil (Remember T.Boone Pickens?). We (or at least me that is) thought we'd never see gas below $5.00 @ gallon. I didn't buy a Dodge but thought they were NUTS! Figured this offer would put them six feet under...:)sphss

1 - 14 of 14 Posts