Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been there lately, I know they dont advertise here but I was interested in a new bbq.

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
damn your on fire.. been reading a little this morning and you def on fire. my mom just picked up a pretty bad azz one at sears about 2 weeks ago. stainless, 4 burners, side burner, storage, hidden bottle, and flavor sticks for like 289 then she called me to pick it up and deliver the heavy ass bastard. friggen mothers, but what you gonna do

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
I prefer OSH and Lowes over Home Depot. Dont like going to any store that supports illegals.

Did see some good sales on BBQ's at the local Do-It-Center though.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Costco!

If you do go to HD. Be sure to stop by the post office. Get the 10% off coupon out of the movers kit. It's for Lowe's but HD will honor it.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Has anyone been there lately, I know they dont advertise here but I was interested in a new bbq.
Hey Throttle, were you out on the boat on Monday late morning or early afternoon...we took a ride from moabi down through the havi channel and I am sure we saw your boat but just cant remember what part of the river...

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
Bought a Brinkman(river home) at Lowes nearly 6 years ago and am very happy with the quality and features. My Bakers and Chef(home) from Sams Club is going on 11 years and still looks and works like the day I bought it.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Throttle, were you out on the boat on Monday late morning or early afternoon...we took a ride from moabi down through the havi channel and I am sure we saw your boat but just cant remember what part of the river...
Nope wasn't me... Must have been that schiada that looks like mine...

·
Registered
5,838 Posts

I emailed home depot about a new bbq and they havent responded. Its been 5 hours!!!!:mad:

Id call or see if there's a home depot rep. on the forums that can assist me with some questions, but its much easier to bittch in open water. :rolleyes:

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Regardless of where you go i would get a weber. I have a Weber summit stainless steel with 6 burners, rotiserie, smoke box, and the little side pan burner and it is fantastic. Certainly not the cheapest but i am a firm believer that you get what you pay for in this category.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Regardless of where you go i would get a weber. I have a Weber summit stainless steel with 6 burners, rotiserie, smoke box, and the little side pan burner and it is fantastic. Certainly not the cheapest but i am a firm believer that you get what you pay for in this category.

Weber is ok. Cal-Flame is the shiznit..Ive got a fat hook-up!

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
there are two of those like mine... lol

Maybe one day on your way to havi, swing by Foothill Builders' Mart in Fontana (909)829-2929. They'll get you ANYTHING you want special order very quickly, and i know they're competitive! If you're interested PM me, good friends of mine over there.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts