Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is somebody on the boards an expert on this stuff. And also where is the best place to shop to get some good deals.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
pm jyruiz.

although he isnt on the boards as much anymore, there are some people on here who may have his number.

hopefully this helps some

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Make sure you set a budget. Equipment can get real expensive in a hurry. I just finished my home theatre room. Defenitely a blast when its done.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Make sure that you do one thing. Buy your gear from a legit authorized dealer. I used to deal with this all the time. People tell you they can get a better price on line and the manufacturer must still abide by the warranty. Not so. Check with a manufacturer before you buy stuff on line and make sure that the site is authorized. You might spend a little bit more money buying from the authorized dealer but it will benefit you in the long run. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Make sure you set a budget. Equipment can get real expensive in a hurry. I just finished my home theatre room. Defenitely a blast when its done.
Agreed! Here's a few pictures of my old theatre. We just bought a new house, so I haven't built a new one yet! Yet being the key word:)devil

I have a 130" Custom Screen that I had made, which I believe it's -1 white that I'm selling if anyone knows someone looking?

Good luck, theatres are really fun!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Is somebody on the boards an expert on this stuff. And also where is the best place to shop to get some good deals.

Blown Howard,

Where are you located? You definitely need to find a good installer. The equipment is just part of a home theater.

I am a manufacture of High-End Home theater eqiupment and have about 100 dealers over the country. Our dealers are some of the best in the world. I would be happy to refer someone in your area. If you are looking for high performance stuff drop me a PM and I might be able to help you out with some stuff.

Michael

BTW- I have been in the home theater business for 18 years.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Blown Howard,

Where are you located? You definitely need to find a good installer. The equipment is just part of a home theater.

I am a manufacture of High-End Home theater eqiupment and have about 100 dealers over the country. Our dealers are some of the best in the world. I would be happy to refer someone in your area. If you are looking for high performance stuff drop me a PM and I might be able to help you out with some stuff.

Michael

What gear do you make? New stuff is always fun.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I own a company in Riverside....What do you need? 24yrs exp. licensed contractor and authorized dealer for most brands. A+ rating with the BBB.

951-323-1729 Donald
Elite Home Systems

·
Registered
37 Posts
Make sure that you do one thing. Buy your gear from a legit authorized dealer. I used to deal with this all the time. People tell you they can get a better price on line and the manufacturer must still abide by the warranty. Not so. Check with a manufacturer before you buy stuff on line and make sure that the site is authorized. You might spend a little bit more money buying from the authorized dealer but it will benefit you in the long run. Just my 2 cents.
x2

·
Registered
37 Posts
Blown Howard,

Michael

what company?

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I pretty much have the room wired for the speakers i just need some ideas on speakers. I wired the room for 7.1 heard thats the way to go. If the room size matters its about 22x25 with atleast 9ft cielings. What are some good recomendations on speaker manufactures. Now remember i dont have a DCB so i do have a budget:)devil

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I pretty much have the room wired for the speakers i just need some ideas on speakers. I wired the room for 7.1 heard thats the way to go. If the room size matters its about 22x25 with atleast 9ft cielings. What are some good recomendations on speaker manufactures. Now remember i dont have a DCB so i do have a budget:)devil
For speakers, I would only look at Klipsch. To me in that price range they are top of the line, state of the art!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts