Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 756 Posts

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JG please start with pics from beginning to end. I cannot stop thinking about this boat lately, it looks amazing. You have recreated another amazing piece, I think it stands right at the top with the rest of them. The floor is probably the nicest I have ever seen. Just amazing, you are going to have a show stopper for sure.

Post away please... :)

·
metalwax mike
1,696 Posts
rummor has it he's been over in the just jets section posting pics of his floor. i think he's haven a coming out party :)gay:(

·
Members only
4,518 Posts
JG please start with pics from beginning to end. I cannot stop thinking about this boat lately, it looks amazing. You have recreated another amazing piece, I think it stands right at the top with the rest of them. The floor is probably the nicest I have ever seen. Just amazing, you are going to have a show stopper for sure.

You forgot to mention that the new knee pads are dynamite & you are ready to take them on a test drive...:)coffee

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You forgot to mention that the new knee pads are dynamite & you are ready to take them on a test drive...:)coffee
Ahhh yes, I forgot. Thanks for loaning them to me and for the tips. :)

·
Upstanding Member
12,715 Posts

I have done little Don. Billy B is the talent behind this and many other restos.

Start to not finished yet... :D

We're wheeling it down to the Sammons brewery next weekend. :))THumbsUp

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
True, Billy is the man.

One thing you did do though, was fork out all the money. :) $50k+, but that is just lunch money for a week for you. :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hey Jerry the Honcho is gonna be one of the finest v drives I have seen. :cool: You gonna go out make some laps when its done?Is that the orignial hull of the Honcho boat?

·
Upstanding Member
12,715 Posts
Hey Jerry the Honcho is gonna be one of the finest v drives I have seen. :cool: You gonna go out make some laps when its done?Is that the orignial hull of the Honcho boat?
Definately gonna make some laps. I've got to show Sequoia whats up. And I'm not going to have someone else drive like that sissy Maximus. :D

My boat is an original Honcho race boat. :)

·
Registered
374 Posts

I agree :D When you get a chance postem up what mill you gonna run?:)

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Definately gonna make some laps. I've got to show Sequoia whats up. And I'm not going to have someone else drive like that sissy Maximus. :D

My boat is an original Honcho race boat. :)
I dont want to get anything started but Sequeira said he is gonna beat you like a rented mule (if his wife lets him):D

1 - 20 of 756 Posts