Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone in texas that is able to restore the floor in my hondo t-deck runner bottom, the floor is cracked up the wood looks fine its just the glass is cracked, how much would it cost to reglass and flow coat

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hondo

If wanted to lay some laminate down over the old wood how should i go about gluing it down, should i glue it down and the shoot dura tech over or what

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Flat sand all the wood areas first.. You can use a layer or two of matt to stick the new wood down.. lay cloth over the new wood..

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
A layer of mat soaked with resin layer over the old wood, then the new work layed on top. Bevel the edges on the new wood, prior to install, then sand the top edge round, so the top layer of mat on top lays down nice.

It's a good idea to not do this while on a trailer, so the bottom is not deformed.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hondo runner

Thanks for a the help i really dont have the time to do that right now i can rig my new boat faster than i can fix this one, And i have talked to gary snow i dont like him he is a smartass and probably wouldnt take long for me and him to go around. I meet him at the sanddrags out in llano texas what a asshole

·
Registered
202 Posts
Thanks for a the help i really dont have the time to do that right now i can rig my new boat faster than i can fix this one, And i have talked to gary snow i dont like him he is a smartass and probably wouldnt take long for me and him to go around. I meet him at the sanddrags out in llano texas what a asshole

I am surpised to hear that... he has always been helpful on TX hot boats and some other sites in forums...... seemed like a decent guy

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hondo

He maybe to some people but he sure thought he was the shit when i talked to him i wont ever talk to him again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts