Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
Who is hooking up Chevy trucks now?
river trash has a 6-8 in lift for sale i think i saw him talking about it in other threads. check the tow vehicle area and find his post. hes got some kind of trade thing hed like to work out.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
X2 Jay is a 10 on a 10 scale

as far as i know it is still jay photoglou.

714-552-0300
X2, yep Jay gave me a smokin' deal on my 09 Silverado...........I'm betting the prices are way better now than last November, and mine was as "ordered"..Ray

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Invest in China...buy a Chevy. :mad:

I never thought GM would be one of the car companies to bail out on America.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Whatcha lookin to buy Dave??

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Sorry to hear about your truck.

New Duramax 2500/3500 4x4. My truck was stolen and stripped a couple weeks ago. I cant believe how much the new trucks are.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Shop around before you dive into the forum chevy guy, everyone swings from the nuts of some dealers here, but a few friends have beat his deals like a drum...take your numbers around town...

But remember, they are BK as of today...good luck!!

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Shop around before you dive into the forum chevy guy, everyone swings from the nuts of some dealers here, but a few friends have beat his deals like a drum...take your numbers around town...

I think Jay has treated everyone in the boating community very fair. Is there something we need to know?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Bought at least a dozen GM (Government Motors) trucks for business over the years. Not any more picked up our first Ford F350 stake bed on Saturday.
Got a great deal at Sunrise Ford
2008 F350 Diesel NEW stake bed for $22988

·
Lovin' IT!
857 Posts

Are you always a dipshit or just on days that end in Y?

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
You could try Obama Motors! Hell you are now a part share holder just go down & pick one out....:) Sucks about your truck...

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts

I would have phrased in it differenlty but seems like reasonable advice.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts