Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard alot about this run and thought I would try it out this year!:D I figured I would put that up before all you Fockers flame me for asking. :)hand Not sure how to start the pole BS so maybe somebody could help me. I'm thinking the first or second Friday of Oct.? Lets hear it.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,173 Posts
there was a big buzz over on twitter.com about this hookie day dealio anyone got any info to pass along i would love to attend this fiazzcal:D

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
I would love to attend but I dont have any bumpers for my aluminum fishing boat, if I use some of those Orange life vests like the jet boat guys would you mind if I side tie to your tri hull Jeff?

·
Sit N' Spin
1,345 Posts
Hey.... anyone wanta buy a je--------- oh never mind:)sphss
Jeez...you make so many wrong turns on the delta you can't even find your way around the DLB board! :D :)hand

And who the hell in their right mind would wanna buy a jet boat anyway? :D :D

·
IDGAF
2,838 Posts
Jeez...you make so many wrong turns on the delta you can't even find your way around the DLB board! :D :)hand

And who the hell in their right mind would wanna buy a jet boat anyway? :D :D
Yea when you say wrong turn you are talking to the King of that. Reading all these posts lately I just figured there might be some gay boy out there who wanted a squirt boat...;)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yea when you say wrong turn you are talking to the King of that. Reading all these posts lately I just figured there might be some gay boy out there who wanted a squirt boat...;)
Not everyone that has a jet is a ***, just the ones drinking fruit flavored beer or wearing daisy duke cut off jean shorts.

·
Sit N' Spin
1,345 Posts
Danny's selling his...but in the end he'll still be gay

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,173 Posts
I have a tri-hull with a merc I/O,its not as nice as most boat in your group.Can I join your group,whats the cost.I would love to meet everyone.

Thanks,

Jeff
i take it this is the one that stays together long enough to make it of the trailer...:D:)hand what up jeff you gonna make it ??

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.