Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Sit N' Spin
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK since my last Hooky Day thread took a drastic wrong turn right out the gate and turned into a jet boat spam thread, we'll try this again.

Does anyone know what day Hooky Day will be on this year? Has anyone planned the stops, or will it be a "wherever the wind takes us" kinda thing?

· IDGAF
2,838 Posts
OK since my last Hooky Day thread took a drastic wrong turn right out the gate and turned into a jet boat spam thread, we'll try this again.

Does anyone know what day Hooky Day will be on this year? Has anyone planned the stops, or will it be a "wherever the wind takes us" kinda thing?
Lots of wrong turns in the Delta. lol.. Sorry bud.:)sphss

· Sit N' Spin
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Sit N' Spin
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Terry. I just figured it would've been posted by now since it seemed like someone had posted it around this time last year.

· Sit N' Spin
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wasn't calling it...was simply trying to get the scoop so that I could plan for it.

· Registered
389 Posts
Wasn't calling it...was simply trying to get the scoop so that I could plan for it.
First off, I gotta agree with Big Joe.

Second, The DLB doesn't plan shit, it just happens.

Third, WHO WANTS TO BUY DANNIES JET BOAT?

Forth, you done rebuilding my pump yet?

Fifth, WHO WANTS TO BUY THE JET BOAT KEN IS TRYING TO SELL?

· Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
First off, I gotta agree with Big Joe.

Second, The DLB doesn't plan shit, it just happens.

Third, WHO WANTS TO BUY DANNIES JET BOAT?

Forth, you done rebuilding my pump yet?

Fifth, WHO WANTS TO BUY THE JET BOAT KEN IS TRYING TO SELL?
Sixth: Someone is selling a case of pomagrante beer in the jet boat section!hil:)

· Registered
80 Posts
You know I like you donzie, but good greif let it GOOOOOO! There are so many outher things to laught at Danny about. Just come to my house we do it all the time:D J/K Daniel I love you!!!!

· Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
You know I like you donzie, but good greif let it GOOOOOO! There are so many outher things to laught at Danny about. Just come to my house we do it all the time:D J/K Daniel I love you!!!!
Post em up!

· pay me or pay me no mind
3,173 Posts
ya like that flame print bananna hamick he struts around the house in...:D

· Sit N' Spin
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kinda like the time I dropped one of the fuel sender screws in his fuel tank (tank was empty) while we were putting it back together and he tried to suck it out with a hose and got a lung full of gas fumes instead? hil:)

· Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
Kinda like the time I dropped one of the fuel sender screws in his fuel tank (tank was empty) while we were putting it back together and he tried to suck it out with a hose and got a lung full of gas fumes instead? hil:)

A jet boat guy sucking on something? That can't be!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.