Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everyone shows up in the A.M. for the opening of Dillards in Havasu...tell all your friends..

And stay the fock out of downtown, and take some blue hairs with you !!!!!:)sphss

·
Huntington Beach Havasu
2,092 Posts
My mother in law moved to Havasu two months ago and will be first in line!!!!!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I go in for "Chrome" but never buy anything else until it's a sale. Everytime I go to the mall, I park at Dillards and walk through in case there are any other specials, and then hit JC Penney and Sears.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
...my first wife worked at Dillards for awhile in shoes... Slow days I'd bring her lunch and we'd go back in the storage room for a quickie... Good times...

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
go check them out,they have some DAMN SEXY stuff for your wife's(or you if thats what your into)OOOOOOOH THE MADDNESS:)

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
How about a Kohl's or Target out there. That is not a high end Macy Market area.
Kohls & Target open on the 9th in Bullhead so probably not coming to Havasu.
We went to Dillards and JC Pennys this morning and Dillards is along the lines of a Macy's or Nordstrom and it was decorated very well, Pennys on the other hand was, well, Pennys, sort of pedestrian and plain IMHO.
NSF

·
Nine pieces of Eight
1,377 Posts
So what are they planning to only have the store open 6 months a year? :)bulb

Seriously has to be like a ghost town in there come summer time.

·
Registered
229 Posts
The signs said march 5th for one and the 7th for the other.....what happened? Soft opening today?

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
So what are they planning to only have the store open 6 months a year? :)bulb

Seriously has to be like a ghost town in there come summer time.
Why..Its indoors and air conditioned. Better then sitting in the house all day for the locals. K-Mart and WalMart don't have problems.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
The signs said march 5th for one and the 7th for the other.....what happened? Soft opening today?
Instead of a grand opening of most stores it will drag on until late summer with WalMart opening sometime in June, who knows about the satellites?? NSF

1 - 20 of 30 Posts