Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy Dick Morris really seems to know whats he's talking about and says in the last couple of days McCain has closed in on BO and
is becoming a tight race again .... a good read www.dickmorris.com then click on Hope For McCain

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Morris is one smart SOB.
I've liked him for a long time and I'd say he's right on the mark with his comments.

I'll go out on a limb and say fridays going to be a big day on wall street.
That should bode well for McCain.

IMO if BHO is elected the market will tank 2000 points.:|err

·
Registered
34 Posts
I went out for early voting today. In my small town the line was over an hour wait. My thought is this: If the lines are long in the big cities, my guess is that the voters who Acorn signed up to vote for Obama that probably wouldn't have registered otherwise, will be too lazy to stand in line for an hour and they won't end up voting - or another take may be they are used to standing in lines to get their hand outs and won't mind at all?

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
I went out for early voting today. In my small town the line was over an hour wait. My thought is this: If the lines are long in the big cities, my guess is that the voters who Acorn signed up to vote for Obama that probably wouldn't have registered otherwise, will be too lazy to stand in line for an hour and they won't end up voting - or another take may be they are used to standing in lines to get their hand outs and won't mind at all?
i'm goin with that because there's no damn way they'd stand in a line without getting something right away, nor were they there when those social programs were voted on, and when that local congressman/senator was elected.
i bumped into our local election board lady and asked if they were gonna pay attention to felons who try and vote, she said "they don't even make the register list we check before anyone gets they're ballot":)devil:)devil made me feel alil better:D

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Morris is one smart SOB.
I've liked him for a long time and I'd say he's right on the mark with his comments.

I'll go out on a limb and say fridays going to be a big day on wall street.
That should bode well for McCain.

IMO if BHO is elected the market will tank 2000 points.:|err
Gas is gonna drop through the floor this weekend too. Then right back up for the holidays.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Gas is gonna drop through the floor this weekend too. Then right back up for the holidays.
my wife just got in from paris texas, 30 miles south of me, and gas was 1.84 a gallon for regular. its 2.14 when she crossed over into okla..:mad:

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I keep up hope every night or so with Dick Morris on the different shows. I like the way he sees things....

·
Registered
2,281 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
my wife just got in from paris texas, 30 miles south of me, and gas was 1.84 a gallon for regular. its 2.14 when she crossed over into okla..:mad:
I'll take 2.14. Hell, anything under 2.50 is a gift here CA

$2.48 in Glendora
still in the 2.80's in OC area:mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts