Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
STARTING OVER
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if people rember back, i gave my motorhome away free no charge to a nice man named ray [ moneypit ] well over the weekend i got in the mail a very nice gift from him,he did not have to do that, i even called him and told him that as i thanked him . WOW there is some great people out there ,you dont see them much but their out there,[ and most are on performanceboats.com ]thanks again RAY..............
P.S the world needs more people like you :)

·
3,246 Posts
As to praise Ray some more,

Last weekend we flipped our crackerbox at the Long Beach race in marine stadium. Later on in the day, we were trying to start the boat to flush out the salt water. Our mag was wet, and Ray came over and lent us his spare mag to get our motor started. Ray, your a good man and thanks again buddy:)hand

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Testing

As to praise Ray some more,

Last weekend we flipped our crackerbox at the Long Beach race in marine stadium. Later on in the day, we were trying to start the boat to flush out the salt water. Our mag was wet, and Ray came over and lent us his spare mag to get our motor started. Ray, your a good man and thanks again buddy:)hand
Hey, we carry that mag everywhere and had never had to use it. Thanks for checking it out for us. At least now we know it works........Ray

PS, Bob I just wish I could've joined you. Actually WE have never met!!! Joe took care of Business at Black Meadow..........Hope you had/have a good time.......Oh, and thank Ali, (topless), she knows that area and helped me choose...........

·
It's good to be alive
1,526 Posts
Hey, we carry that mag everywhere and had never had to use it. Thanks for checking it out for us. At least now we know it works........Ray
Really??? I would rather believe "HOPE IS ALIVE" cause I always wonerded about you Moneypit :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts