Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
they STUPID!!!

This was given to me by the Husband of the lady that worked for Sea Master Boats in Phoenix. Cool, so I did some reading. Are these guys stupid or what?? I love Cole boats, they do ride the best. I should know I have a set of molds for the 20 SS. I still have one left. But, how on earth do you get a $3,500.00 cav plate system on a 22 Super Hawk and a $950.00 set of trim tabs on the same transom. Well if you don't know what your talking about and work for hot boat, you can have both.

And yet anther bit of stupidity and NOT knowing your facts. Rick did NOT buy the molds from Silhouette boats, he bought them from Sea Master. Way to go Kevin Spaise.

And that's why I take any article in a boating mag with a grain of salt.

Thats like a Honda winning truck of the year, kinda missing 2 cylinders to begin with.

Fishing was bad today, but back at it next week.

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
they STUPID!!!

This was given to me by the Husband of the lady that worked for Sea Master Boats in Phoenix. Cool, so I did some reading. Are these guys stupid or what?? I love Cole boats, they do ride the best. I should know I have a set of molds for the 20 SS. I still have one left. But, how on earth do you get a $3,500.00 cav plate system on a 22 Super Hawk and a $950.00 set of trim tabs on the same transom. Well if you don't know what your talking about and work for hot boat, you can have both.

And yet anther bit of stupidity and NOT knowing your facts. Rick did NOT buy the molds from Silhouette boats, he bought them from Sea Master. Way to go Kevin Spaise.

Thats like a Honda winning truck of the year, kinda missing 2 cylinders to begin with.

Fishing was bad today, but back at it next week.

Well they may be retards, but they know cover boat material when they see it:D
You have got to love a 31 Carrera:)devil

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Im sure Kevin Spaise would not mind commenting on your thoughts, is'nt he @ PB now???
Hit up Brett B, im sure he can put you in contact with him!
I love looking at the older issues of HB, some good info still for being old hat, not much has changed since then, well at least for the smaller ones that I can see.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Im sure Kevin Spaise would not mind commenting on your thoughts, is'nt he @ PB now???
Hit up Brett B, im sure he can put you in contact with him!
I love looking at the older issues of HB, some good info still for being old hat, not much has changed since then, well at least for the smaller ones that I can see.
I'm calling Spam on the hulls that he has not finished yet

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
they STUPID!!!

Wow, you sound pretty upset !.. kind of a delayed response to what has definately fallin' under the column of "old news" for sure ...

And actually the fishing in Havi wasn't all that bad this weekend either, Joe Schafer took a pretty solid whack at the stripered bastards, the biggest one tipped the scales @ 28lbs. (gotta use bait after sunrise !!..) for a weekend total of 59 lbs.
That was good enough for second place and an all expense paid trip to Alaska !!!..

Whatcha sayin' ????...

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Nice!! That means you'll get your t-shirt in 20:)grn
You mean the check, er, t-shirt is in the mail? Based upon personal history, it probably won't fit when it gets here:)hand

1 - 20 of 24 Posts