Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
That is an interesting myspace page you have!...some funny ass pics though!
this is the funniest on by far!

Almost looks like he's riding the surf down in Carlsbad somewhere! looks like he was jumping a friends wake though.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts

Almost looks like he's riding the surf down in Carlsbad somewhere! looks like he was jumping a friends wake though.
Crazy picture ,Thats looking like a job for "River Tow" , bet the Sweety was wanting to bail !:)coffee

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I woulda grabbed that guy by the hair on his scalp to get me out on the first hop!
Tom go check out all of the pics you might see some better ones, I just perused through over breakfast!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In my opinion, she will stay with the boat if Donnie does. I call that duck diving. He called it some thing different.:)devil

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here That same boat when NOT being a PWC :D
At one of the "HBO's" events we attended last year at lake San Antonio ;)
Tom

Donnie has different seats now, and a few custom flames on the bow. This boat runs in the 80+, and there is a few more that can run with him.:)devil This boat can burn the fuel!!!!!

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Donnie has different seats now, and a few custom flames on the bow. This boat runs in the 80+, and there is a few more that can run with him.:)devil This boat can burn the fuel!!!!!
Are the HBO's ever on the lower river or do you guys just play up in the North Monteray area? some nice boats for sure!

·
Pink Taco
215 Posts
they are a cool crowd that hang out at Lake San Antonio. went up there in june and before i could make a full lap i was surrounded by 3 or 4 boats wanting to race. hung out over night they had little boat show/ contest with trophies and all. plus a good handful of hotties. oh ya Hot Boat did an article on his boat in feb of 08 towards the back. friendly as hell

·
Registered
1,417 Posts

Drive thru car wash is one thing but this.......

This Is cool:)devil I wonder if he stopped to vacuum it out:)hand

·
Sit N' Spin
1,423 Posts

Looks like he's doin' a spinout...gotta love those :D

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He was just out playing around. Did Y-all look at the other pics before this one? Those pics are great action shots. Another reason my wife thinks my life expectancy will be shorter. Although, I don't have an 8-71 on mine, nor does it do 89mph.

·
Antique Member
906 Posts
Hbo

The Lake is looking real sad for our September outing. I live here and will check out the launching and lake level either tomorrow or next Thursday. The Rangers gave us a pass this year on our open headers, however they kicked me out when I landed my plane on the beach at our last event. I am the lone regular flat in this group, it runs a 101 and the alky boat in the high 130's + range. We welcome everyone at the events, Whackers, Jets, Ski Boats and Flats. The group is family orientated, and encourages vesting up when driving and staying on the beach if you are drinking. Donnie can be reached at (805) 458-2225, or myself at (831) 818-5582.:D
Denis

Attachments

1 - 20 of 66 Posts