Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just talked to Denise at Putah. She says big Hot Boat deal going on first or second week of May??? Whats up with that, I guess I missed something? Any one know?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
some people used to get together first weekend of the May. I have NOT heard anything.

If anyone has any info post it up..... I will go..:D

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
That could be true although I will be there May 9th thru the 17th. Right at the ramp with both boats. How can I stay fasterthanyou if I actualy show up and race someone:D
LOL everyone is faster then fasterthenyou............ even my grocery getter.. when we going boating man?? ill be in havasu all next week for desert storm.

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL everyone is faster then fasterthenyou............ even my grocery getter.. when we going boating man?? ill be in havasu all next week for desert storm.

Yep fasterthanyou could mean anything, faster to the gas pump, faster to bed, faster to puke... Whatever. Well I'll just have to leave you another message on your phone when we head out. Did you get my phone message by the way?

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Yep fasterthanyou could mean anything, faster to the gas pump, faster to bed, faster to puke... Whatever. Well I'll just have to leave you another message on your phone when we head out. Did you get my phone message by the way?
yea but i deleted my pms and your number call me

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
keep us posted might drag the boat and kids up for the day!!

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
CFW is May 3rd and 4th. Little bit faster croud, no restrictions and a live band.....................
Hmmmmmn :)devil

·
WET MEMBER
1,251 Posts
Mothers Day May 9th thru 11th

It is still going to happen for those that do not want to drive all the way to CFW, or not able to go that weekend to CFW. I believe the bar will be open, will check into that and let people know. I'm posting for reply's so I able to give back info to Denise so they know what to have on hand etc, for our comfort. Bar, restaruant, store, get the picture. Alot of people just show up instead of making reservations. I would suggest calling and making reservations for a good spot if you have certain wants, otherwise you get what is left. Alot of the L section is already taken, but plenty of spots left, plus the Motel and gazebo area last time I talk to Denise. Will be checking in weekly with her for updates and posting.

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It is still going to happen for those that do not want to drive all the way to CFW, or not able to go that weekend to CFW. I believe the bar will be open, will check into that and let people know. I'm posting for reply's so I able to give back info to Denise so they know what to have on hand etc, for our comfort. Bar, restaruant, store, get the picture. Alot of people just show up instead of making reservations. I would suggest calling and making reservations for a good spot if you have certain wants, otherwise you get what is left. Alot of the L section is already taken, but plenty of spots left, plus the Motel and gazebo area last time I talk to Denise. Will be checking in weekly with her for updates and posting.
Thanks for info. I understand the new company that will be taking over the Lake is the Pensus Group out of Arizona.

·
WET MEMBER
1,251 Posts
Thanks for info. I understand the new company that will be taking over the Lake is the Pensus Group out of Arizona.
that is what I have heard also lets hope they go to havasu and love the fast boats

·
Registered
425 Posts
Mother's Day used to be the big weekend. This was the last time I was there.

·
Registered
425 Posts
4-5 yrs ago

1 - 20 of 33 Posts