Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
643 Posts
you know they watched the whole video...i would have:D

5th grade is alot different these days than when I was a kid. My wife has kids telling her that little Johnny wants to grab her boobs and what not all the time.
She has kids telling other kids to "move out of the way, your blocking my view" when my wife is bending over for something or writing on the board.lol. lil bastards:|err

· Registered
643 Posts
:)bulb hey at least they wanna check your wife / teacher out, better that than them wanting to put a bag over her ???:)hand
lol, I guess. I had a 7th grade English teacher that was a washed up playboy playmate......If I knew then what I do now, it would have been game on:)devil I think I failed that class from not even opening the book up just holding jackets on my lap:p

· Registered
3,281 Posts
Just what we need, kids becoming sexually aware and active at even earlier ages. It's not so funny when we're all paying the welfare bill for the increased teen pregnancies.

Sorry to be a downer but that's how it goes for many kids. Trust me, I know.

· I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
So where do we get this DVD again?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.