Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Administrator
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our model Kaitlyn posed for me on several boats during day 2 of PB's Spring Heat BBQ Fest. More photos may be found in the galleries; here's a sampling of our day together.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
And I bet she didn't weigh enough to even make that header flex a bit.....

Nice looking girl. Thanks! (You must love your job)

·
Registered
378 Posts
I went on Saturday and the crowd was pretty sparse. I doubt the vendors made any money although the venue was pretty nice. I got a few pictures of the models but the k boat exhibitions were the best part of the day. Went to the drag boat races at Elsinore on Sunday and that venue sucks as you have to walk about a half mile from the parking to the water and there was only a couple of the blown alcohol boats there but did have some good races. One boat in the 9 sec bracket ran a 9.06 which is almost perfect

Attachments

·
Registered
810 Posts
Man I / (WE ALL ON BOARD AND READERS) wish you guys would use some GOOD models for once... ** Some clean looking, nice women that take care of themselves.

Enough of the ratty-dead,bleached hair, tattoo's and fat rolls already ... get some very nice woman... Spend the money and work with a swim suit mfr's - USE THEIR MODLES and get them brand some exposure..

Our ladies would love to see some nice swim suits/Bikini's, etc, I know this because every time I say hey honey look at this boat, she say'd - RICK !!!! that model is horrible; look at
the bathing suit !!!!

With the econ the way it is... it a good time to get good talent. Be more critical about the PB brand.

-Rick

·
Registered
656 Posts
x2. There is WAY better talent out there. Eventhough these models boost my wifes confidence ten fold you need to not litter the mag with unatractive, pale, 80's suit/cloths wearing models that don't belong.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Actually , it's kinda nice to see real women in these photo shoots...I don't like seeing air-brushed , anorexic tatted out women , it gives us guy's a false interpretation of what real , average women look like ... base the women off their natural good looks and accentuate them !

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Originally Posted by rick32
man i / (we all on board and readers) wish you guys would use some good models for once... ** some clean looking, nice women that take care of themselves.

Enough of the ratty-dead,bleached hair, tattoo's and fat rolls already ... Get some very nice woman... Spend the money and work with a swim suit mfr's - use their modles and get them brand some exposure..

Our ladies would love to see some nice swim suits/bikini's, etc, i know this because every time i say hey honey look at this boat, she say'd - rick !!!! That model is horrible; look at
the bathing suit !!!!

With the econ the way it is... It a good time to get good talent. Be more critical about the pb brand.

-rick
X4...and it looks like her lips are about to explode.

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
What's her mom look like?..........someone might wanna know what they're in for in 20 years;)

·
Registered
19,802 Posts
I went on Saturday and the crowd was pretty sparse. I doubt the vendors made any money although the venue was pretty nice. I got a few pictures of the models but the k boat exhibitions were the best part of the day. Went to the drag boat races at Elsinore on Sunday and that venue sucks as you have to walk about a half mile from the parking to the water and there was only a couple of the blown alcohol boats there but did have some good races. One boat in the 9 sec bracket ran a 9.06 which is almost perfect
i heard elsinore sucked also..my buddies said they wont go again ..they went the last 2 times..

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Hold on let me see if I can turn this thread around.

Gee if these girls are so bad then we need to see what your wife or girl friends look like for a comparison!:D:)bulb

·
Registered
656 Posts
What happened to that Cheri girl? At least she had a nice body and didn't wear Diamond Dave shirts and diapers...lol:p

1 - 20 of 93 Posts