Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey just thought I would ask fellow boaters. I am looking to see if anyone around has a 30's -60's hot rod. I am Asking because my sons birthday theme is hot rods and Was thinking it would be cool to see if I could get one or a couple for the kids to look at and take pics with for B-day memories. Food and Drink for you and will pay for gas to bring it out for ya. party is on Sunday the 14 of March. Thanks. :)

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Awww shit! Now I wanna come to the party. Hot Rods??? I'm there! :D

Didn't Big John say he had one? Oh, wait a minute... think he said he wanted one, but bought the boat instead, or something like that. Not sure, give him a call.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hey just thought I would ask fellow boaters. I am looking to see if anyone around has a 30's -60's hot rod. I am Asking because my sons birthday theme is hot rods and Was thinking it would be cool to see if I could get one or a couple for the kids to look at and take pics with for B-day memories. Food and Drink for you and will pay for gas to bring it out for ya. party is on Sunday the 12 of March. Thanks. :)
Denny has one! He has every toy.

Rick

·
Registered
939 Posts
hot rod

Have a 39 Chevy coupe, A gasser style. Not running right now, just a mock up engine in her. Could trailer it over if needed.

Jerry

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have a 39 Chevy coupe, A gasser style. Not running right now, just a mock up engine in her. Could trailer it over if needed.

Jerry
Awsome Jerry I will get ahold of you.
Todd Bring the Camaro my kid loves that style and so does my wife and I.:)devil

·
Bikini Inspector
32 Posts
What time is the party? I have a 37 Chevy Coup that I may be able to bring out, but I have a show Fri night so I won't be getting up too early Sat morning. Let me know...

BRA

Attachments

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What time is the party? I have a 37 Chevy Coup that I may be able to bring out, but I have a show Fri night so I won't be getting up too early Sat morning. Let me know...

BRA
the birthday starts at 1:00 on Sunday the 14th. Let me know that would be cool and kids would dig it.
by the way how the hell you been?

·
Bikini Inspector
32 Posts
Oh Sunday, I was thinking it said Saturday. Sunday I'm already busy. Let me see if I can move some stuff around and make it out.

Everythings been ok. Just been pluggin along working and w/ the band. I'm still trying to get us booked out there somewhere but the guys don't seem to big on the long drive home from out there. We are talking to Moore's River Boat to possibly play there this summer and if it happens I'll be sure to let y'all know. How have y'all been, anything new going on?

BRA

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh Sunday, I was thinking it said Saturday. Sunday I'm already busy. Let me see if I can move some stuff around and make it out.

Everythings been ok. Just been pluggin along working and w/ the band. I'm still trying to get us booked out there somewhere but the guys don't seem to big on the long drive home from out there. We are talking to Moore's River Boat to possibly play there this summer and if it happens I'll be sure to let y'all know. How have y'all been, anything new going on?

BRA
Nothing new, just a bunch of good old boys and girls just going boating when ever possible. I know if you played at mores quite a few of us would show up and help you out. \
I hope to have 4 cars total. Billet Racing is coming out, a Friend with a 68 elcamino is coing out and hopfully Todd(cat sass) with his bad ass camero is coming out and you. Lets make it happen and drink some beer and have a good time.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I want to say thank you to Jerry and Carol (BILLET RACING) for bringing out the 39 Chevy gasser. the kids loved it and we took alot of pics with it. Will post a couple later when loaded on the comp.:)hand

1 - 16 of 16 Posts