Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Here for the laughs!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So anyone know where in the riverside area i can pick up a gallon??? I've called around and everyone seems to be out... Patrick light me up bro...

·
Here for the laughs!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh snap!!! OK i'll shoot him a pm... Gracias... Sorry been out of the loop way too long lol :)sphss

·
IAFF local 1067
492 Posts
I contacted Patrick last week about finding Hot sauce here in the riverside area. He said Corona and perris were his closest vendors to riverside.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
may want to also check your local motorcyle/watercraft dealerships .....

·
Here for the laughs!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well i called his distributor list he had on there and i even got a few shops saying it was discontinued and tried to sell me other stuff... but i just laughed... dana carries it but they have been out the past 2 weeks... just need it by friday...

·
I got nothing
2,037 Posts
Well i called his distributor list he had on there and i even got a few shops saying it was discontinued and tried to sell me other stuff... but i just laughed... dana carries it but they have been out the past 2 weeks... just need it by friday...
I just responded to your PM. I apologize for the delay in responding, first time I've sat down at the computer since this morning. If there is anything I can do to help you out please let me know.

·
Here for the laughs!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just responded to your PM. I apologize for the delay in responding, first time I've sat down at the computer since this morning. If there is anything I can do to help you out please let me know.

Just PM'd back...:D No worries scott i figured its the weekend and you'd be out...

·
HOT SAUCE HERE
749 Posts
Dana did just place and order again and it has been shipped- they should be stocked in a few days.

Oh yeah, let me know the dealers that may have discontinued it. L&L was a big distributor of ours and as it was stated on here - filed Chapter 7 last year. I am trying to understand every dealer they had and ensure they are being stocked. I will any of these dealers you provide and forward this to our distributors in So Cal.

We are working on a few new dealers in Riverside as we speak. I will keep you up to date.

Thanks,
Patrick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts