Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
That's some good stuff right there!!! :D

Funny thing, I got a renewel notice the other day from them... said something about even though my subscription isn't close to lapsing, if I act now, they'll cut me a smokin' deal if I renew for 2 years... Yeah, sign me up for a piece of that sinking ship... :D

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Maybe next time they will use the check he signs to pay for advertising space to confirm the spelling of his name

·
I got nothing
2,037 Posts
We all know editing isn't a strength at hot boast...

Got my latest issue last week, thumbed through it, read where the Editor is still taking potshots at other magazines, very unprofessional IMHO, proceeded to throw it in the trash in addition to the 3 renewals they sent me. Renew hot boat, uhhhh, no thanks...

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
Where is the editor when you need one? Doesn't Tres work closely with them?

I took a screen shot if you didn't want to wait 5 minutes for the page to load. :p
What are you doing over there in the first place.......**** :p

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Where is the editor when you need one? Doesn't Tres work closely with them?

I took a screen shot if you didn't want to wait 5 minutes for the page to load. :p
I'm sure their ace Editor Morgan is all over this....:)sphss:)sphss:p

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
From the issue I've see of PB, it isn't theirs either. :(:( :D
Wow, you would think that addressing the issues with the premier issue publicly and filling everyone in on the staffing additions we made just to address this problem would have made a difference. Tough crowd... or guy, I guess it's technically not a crowd. :)

·
Banned
989 Posts
From the issue I've see of PB, it isn't theirs either. :(:( :D
maybe the online issues can be edited at any time. a edit as you go sort of thing :)hand :D

·
Registered
991 Posts
Wow, you would think that addressing the issues with the premier issue publicly and filling everyone in on the staffing additions we made just to address this problem would have made a difference. :)
I guess I didn't get the memo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts