Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Low Budget Livin' Large
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a wedding to attend in Mesa AZ this weekend and need to get some referrals to a good Hotel / Resort somewhere within 20-30 minutes of Mesa. The wife, kids (teenagers), and grandma are coming along so, I was thinking Resort / Spa but, I have no idea what places are actually as nice as the pictures on line. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
That's a good place, Basline gets a bit crazy from 3:00 pm on to about 7:00. People live up in there, and traffic is nuts. Now that school is open it will be a little worse.

And it's a safe place. Coca Cola had 32 soda machines around that place. They were all broken into in one night, and nobody heard a thing. That might be because little mexico is on the east side of the freeway.

·
HOT SAUCE HERE
749 Posts
I'd say thats a great place -- dinner at Rustlers Roost is very enjoyable, great for kids. If not, try the Butte's Hotel and Resort just a few miles north. Another very nice hotel.

Roln 20s

·
Low Budget Livin' Large
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Legacy Golf Resort seems to have some really good rates for a two bedroom suite. Have any of you heard of this place?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts