Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for hotels around the pothole res. area. Any help would be great.Ealked with the wife and we are skipping the dunes and going to pothole res. Can't wait.

·
NW Spectraholic
588 Posts
It's kinda out in the middle of nowhere so any hotels would be a short (maybe 1/2 hour) drive away. Try Moses Lake, it's just to the NE.

·
NW Spectraholic
588 Posts
I don't see anything there. Looks like there's a Best Western in Othello tho. Everything else looks like it's in Moses.

·
Female Owned and Operated
341 Posts
Great place to stay. It's the resort we take over labor Day for our big jet boat get together. Camping, Motel, Cabins, etc.

It's right on the potholes res...you can launch from the beach or they have a normal boat launch/moorage facility.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The hotel is on site at Mardon where we are all at. I have a room on site too. YAY, no camping here to deal with this year and a SHOWER.

·
NW Spectraholic
588 Posts
Yeah, Mardon is where we all have spots for this year. I just assumed you already tried them and they were sold out. I keep hearing they are, but they must get a lot of cancellations as the time gets closer.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All of the motel rooms are gone. Just need to talk the wife into a tent. That might be hard seeing that we have a 30ft weekend warrior trailer. But im going to ask anyways.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, Mardon is where we all have spots for this year. I just assumed you already tried them and they were sold out. I keep hearing they are, but they must get a lot of cancellations as the time gets closer.
I'll call them back and see if they have a waiting list. Might get lucky. This is all new to me. But it sure looks fun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts