Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From a post on FB ( Becky Loveless) :

Update on Sean Naffziger (K124). So grateful that his crash in Parker led to further tests which have saved his life! His battle isn't over yet so please keep him in your prayers!

Ashely has this to say "Prayer request: Well family and friends we finally have answers! I don't like sharing this news, however I truly believe prayer is most powerful in numbers. Last night after a lengthy surgery it was confirmed that Sean had/has cancer. The surgeon let us know that he thinks he got it all. We must now wait 2 weeks to learn if further treatment is necessary. I hate to sound rude or blunt but please only like this post after you really stopped to say a prayer for Sean and that God will carry us through this. I know God has a plan of his own and we will need all the strength and faith in the world now and to put all of our worries in his hands. Thank you! Feel free to share to keep the prayers going!"

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Damn I hate reading this. Sean is such a great guy. Prayers go out to Sean & his entire family...

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
God works in strange ways. To think that a boat racing crash would lead to hopefully saving a life from cancer is unique. Prayers are with you Sean and family.

·
Distinguished Member
5,786 Posts
Thoughts are with you buddy... Wishing for a complete recovery and many happy years to follow.

·
Late Start-er
821 Posts
Thoughts and prayers from JT
Hey, I think he is from Clovis CA
If anyone has connections, let them know if they need anything, PM me

1 - 20 of 64 Posts