Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you do with the stuff you strip from the house???

I can see mabe taking appliance's... but light fixtures and plate covers???

I need a whole house full of stainless appliances

stove, microwave, ref. dishwasher, and washer/dryers

if anybody has some

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
this is not the thread I thought it would be:|err:|err

How bout that storm on the way out of town...WOW

·
Registered
701 Posts
Pretty common in a foreclosure home.....They feel its the banks fault for them losing the home so they strip it.......Some even pour concrete down the drains....

·
Happy Member
1,399 Posts
If you have plates or fixtures missing go to home depot (best price) if you have other electrical items missing give me a call!!!! :D:D

·
Registered
985 Posts
Pretty common in a foreclosure home.....They feel its the banks fault for them losing the home so they strip it.......Some even pour concrete down the drains....
X2...

I've seen homes with all the wiring stripped, all the plumbing stripped and worse. I guess these people think they're gonna get back at the bank since the bank let them sign a mortgage they couldn't afford...

Bad side of it is, people who really want to buy the home for the super low price, don't really comprehend the cost to bring it back to working order. Better yet is the first time home buyers trying to get FHA for these homes.

Unfortunately, FHA won't apply to a home in these conditions. I see these type of houses on a daily basis and feel bad for the perspective buyers when I tell them it's gonna be thousands to bring the home back to livable conditions...

Kind of a case of, "If it sounds to good to be true, it most likely is"...

On the other hand, there are tons of homes out there that could be gold minds if you can qualify and spend the money for repairs...

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Same difference hopefully you didnt get one that the crack heads ripped all the wire out of!!!!! :D:D:D
Shouldn't you be at 7 11 or something?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
The PI is working several of these claims now for big $$$. Someone is going to jail, more than taking a few items. Just dumb as*es.

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got real lucky.... house looks brand new.. looks as if its at the state of finish
electrical..few trim plates missing , all the fixtures and appliances...

carpet and tile looks new, never lived in... must have been a weekender

what I liked was the garage is 35' deep on the 2 car side

Attachments

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
heres what I need...Stainless

dishwasher

refrigerator

30'' electric stove

30''micro wave

stainless top load washer and dryer
Call up Pacific Sales and do a package deal. One, you'll get a better price and two, the stainless will match. Remember there are different shades and grains of stainless. This is what I did when I remodeled my house.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts