Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
That is unbelievable!! Speaking of the channel. I was going through my pics of DS and guess who I found a pic of in the channel?? The pictures always look crappy on this site. :(

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'm probably one of the most laid back people you'll know, but in that instance I'd be in whoop ass mode. Hopefully nobody was hurt and Havasu's finest took care of them.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
He would have been ok if he had some music and 8 dancing girls on it ...... :)grn

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
@Master Sergeant- did you catch any heat with a 19' tunnel rollin through the channel? We have family that is always out and sits in the channel all day, they have been trying to get us to bring the boat out and "Sit"! Lol been entertaining the though but I figured of not even be able to get on the water!

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
This Biesemeyer Caribbean was in the Channel during Desert Storm.

DSC_0945.jpg

·
Retired Air Force
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We had the boat through there twice this season using slip on collector mufflers and did not see any cops. I was told that Memorial day on, they are more cops around and the risk of getting a noise ticket are higher so most of the time we go to the channel we leave the boat at home. We just take a cooler and some chairs and make an afternoon of it. On a busy weekend you would have to stay there at the channel as the lake is way too choppy to enjoy. It would be cool though to get a bunch of us together (early to get spots next to one another) and make a day of it.

·
Registered
448 Posts
@Master Sergeant- did you catch any heat with a 19' tunnel rollin through the channel? We have family that is always out and sits in the channel all day, they have been trying to get us to bring the boat out and "Sit"! Lol been entertaining the though but I figured of not even be able to get on the water!
We have pulled threw many times with dry pipes and no one ever said a thing... Only time we ever had a problem was my buddys Biesmeyer had dry pipes and they were filming that horrible Piranna movie..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts