Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I get home last night and this show is on. I have some work to get done and so I leave it on. Next thing you know I am watching the marathon version. Well I got caught up on four or five shows. WOW!

Are any of these people on the boards? :)coffee

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
There is a 3 page thread from the weekend on here...somewhere. ;)

·
(aka my21advantage)
382 Posts
So I get home last night and this show is on. I have some work to get done and so I leave it on. Next thing you know I am watching the marathon version. Well I got caught up on four or five shows. WOW!

Are any of these people on the boards? :)coffee
Yea...it's easy to get sucked in. Started watching it with my girlfriend and I have to record it every week to watch. :)sphss

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got sucked in. Typical drama in Havasu! LOL Big Pontoon boat! Must have been seen in Havasu. But I believe the home is in Havasu Springs.

I think it's Gretchen that is the hottie in the bunch. The 30 some year old? She apparently likes older men. (God Bless her!!!)

It was good entertainment for several hours anyway.

·
Registered
439 Posts
aint nothin but a golddigger......lol.they are not good looking,the kids are spoiled little whores who need their ass kicked.dumber than cartoons.just goes to shiow there aint shiat on tv or pay channels right now.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
aint nothin but a golddigger......lol.they are not good looking,the kids are spoiled little whores who need their ass kicked.dumber than cartoons.just goes to shiow there aint shiat on tv or pay channels right now.
Damn I always wondered if people could read minds! And all the way from California? Holy Moly!!! :D

·
(aka my21advantage)
382 Posts

winner, winner, chicken dinner!

·
(aka my21advantage)
382 Posts
I got sucked in. Typical drama in Havasu! LOL Big Pontoon boat! Must have been seen in Havasu. But I believe the home is in Havasu Springs.

I think it's Gretchen that is the hottie in the bunch. The 30 some year old? She apparently likes older men. (God Bless her!!!)

It was good entertainment for several hours anyway.
Very easy to do :p

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
The blond insurance chick and her hubby hang at the Springs from what I hear. Total train wreck too. This show isnt doing any of these gold-diggers any favors. They are all painted in the same light. Very bitchy, little personality, overweight, and would cut your stomach out if you swallowed a nickel.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Yes, very easy to get sucked in. We watched a few episodes of the marathon over Christmas.

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
I watched it for 5 minutes lol ..... reminded me of two of my last girlfriends:) had to turn it off . and watch House! more my style - the world needs more smart asses !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts