Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seeing how we have some company from SoCal staying in our back yard how about we go for a "Short" ride on 7/11 and show them around a little? I know that there is alot of stuff going on around the same time so if we all pile in boats and share expences we can do this and everything else all ready scheduled. I will donate a boat to the Mendocino Way crew for the day.....

1. millhouse961.....guest of honor
2. Deltarat with the Fountain
3. BigJoe
4. Tunnel T
5. OC???

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
seeing how we have some company from socal staying in our back yard how about we go for a "short" ride on 7/11 and show them around a little? I know that there is alot of stuff going on around the same time so im we all pile in boats and share expences we can do this and everything else all ready scheduled. I will donate a boat to the mendocino way crew for the day.....

1. Millhouse961.....guest of honor
2. Deltarat with the founain
hell, was that an invite to go on a boat ride????:d

·
Wasted Wages
220 Posts
Seeing how we have some company from SoCal staying in our back yard how about we go for a "Short" ride on 7/11 and show them around a little? I know that there is alot of stuff going on around the same time so if we all pile in boats and share expences we can do this and everything else all ready scheduled. I will donate a boat to the Mendocino Way crew for the day.....

1. millhouse961.....guest of honor
2. Deltarat with the Founain
Terry did you get a new boat?? I have not see a "Founain" LOL

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What day are you arriving? FYI Orwood has a great breakfast in the morning and Friday night Prime Rib at Union Point aint to shabby either.

·
the silver bullet!
1,778 Posts
millhouse ,just make sure you put out all your bouys cause that stretch of water is full of roll bar boats heading out to bigger water , lots of idiots don't know that if there is a boat at that dock you need to go 5 mph . i'll see you sat !!!TUNNEL T:)hand

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.