• Yes I want to be a vendor

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Nope, one Street Party is enough

Votes: 1 3.7%
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
08 Lighting Custom Boat
869 Posts
Karl, you and I could probably dream up something pretty good. I've been wanting to do a November lake-based event. Early November, before the Baja 1000.
And yes, I need to get the Old Man to give me the Camaro keys so I can get it dragged over there to your place!!!
Monster Bash is already the first weekend of Nov

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Monster Bash is already the first weekend of Nov
agreed, don't want to be any where close (in time) to a Lake Racer Event (I have/want to work those things)

I have Idea that might be really simple
Have a Raft up at Steamboat or Run to Pirates cove during the day, and then meet up for dinner/boat show at the new "Wide Open Wings" (next to I-hop), the rear parking lot (where our swap meet is held) is huge and could easily hold 100 boats and trucks, and with several restaurants and bars surrounding that parking lot seems good for all, would be no problem to have vendors and beer garden their either, it's EASILY visible from H-95, lots of public parking surrounding it, seems to me like it might be the spot

That and it costs allot less then closing McCulloch, which means lower registration fees

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Karl, you and I could probably dream up something pretty good. I've been wanting to do a November lake-based event. Early November, before the Baja 1000.
And yes, I need to get the Old Man to give me the Camaro keys so I can get it dragged over there to your place!!!
yes we could, the more I am thinking about this the more I am really liking the idea of the "wipe down party" at the City parking lot (swap meet area) people would have several places to eat and drink, beer garden is a snap there, (talk about a event tailored to all the "Detailing products vendors") it's easy for a P/A system to cover (corralled area), bathrooms already on site, lighting is already on site, I really think this is what will work, fun for all and easy on me to set up.

BTW tell the old man it's for me (Red Falcon)...and I will finally let him win a race if he doeshil:)

·
08 Lighting Custom Boat
869 Posts
agreed, don't want to be any where close (in time) to a Lake Racer Event (I have/want to work those things)I have Idea that might be really simpleHave a Raft up at Steamboat or Run to Pirates cove during the day, and then meet up for dinner/boat show at the new "Wide Open Wings" (next to I-hop), the rear parking lot (where our swap meet is held) is huge and could easily hold 100 boats and trucks, and with several restaurants and bars surrounding that parking lot seems good for all, would be no problem to have vendors and beer garden their either, it's EASILY visible from H-95, lots of public parking surrounding it, seems to me like it might be the spotThat and it costs allot less then closing McCulloch, which means lower registration fees
yes we could, the more I am thinking about this the more I am really liking the idea of the "wipe down party" at the City parking lot (swap meet area) people would have several places to eat and drink, beer garden is a snap there, (talk about a event tailored to all the "Detailing products vendors") it's easy for a P/A system to cover (corralled area), bathrooms already on site, lighting is already on site, I really think this is what will work, fun for all and easy on me to set up.BTW tell the old man it's for me (Red Falcon)...and I will finally let him win a race if he doeshil:)
Sounds like your on to something:)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts