Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flap! This section has become boring.

Don't be afraid of the castrator/moderator.

If we're all doing it they can't ban us all!

·
CANT RE MEMBER
1,159 Posts
I agree, Need another "fight at the bike rack" or a got kicked to the curb or even TRGs Asian-hillbilly neighbors pissing on his leg while eating the tail off his dog, even ronco, I require some sort of entertainment

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
I'll get us started on some low hang'n winter fruit:

Fords:|err rule the salvage! Bowties are for pickin up the ladies.....MEOW! :)sphss
There I fixed it for you :)hand

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Fords:|err rule the salvage! Bowties are for pickin up the ladies.....MEOW! :)sphss

That shit was as weak!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Holy shit I butt f*cking hate winter! It sucks and needs to be over. We need more jet boats running around so global warming will hurry up and get here. Stupid Al Gore shouldn't get my hopes up like that!

·
Registered
3,859 Posts

That shit was as weak!
Okay Now it's time for Sleeper to chime in!!! Or should we all wait for GN-7 to come to the table:)hand

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Holy shit I butt f*cking hate winter! It sucks and needs to be over. We need more jet boats running around so global warming will hurry up and get here. Stupid Al Gore shouldn't get my hopes up like that!
You speak of global warming like it's a rich uncle that's coming to visit.

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts

That shit was as weak!
Well now porker, I didn't want to make it too hard for all the ford peeps to understand. As most people know, Fords are for getting to the lake. Chevys are for going fast on it.

I figure by the time they get pissed off, and get over it, summer will be here. So fire away, and lets get through this damn winter season. And dont worry about me, I've been married three times and can ignore the best of them. That includes what ever comes from this thread :)hand

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
LOL................. Thats a good start there farmer. Just hope it wasn't the wife:)sphss of one of the furd freeks.

Oh, and before we get too involved in the BS. I would like to wish each and every one of you ( Ford Folks Included ) a happy, safe, and prosperous holliday season.

And santa said no more milk and cookies. Rum and coke is fine though:)hand

Let the BULL SHIT begin

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
:))eek:))Grey Water????????????????????????????????????

Well I still wish everyone a happy holliday season. Even the Mods as they are just doing what they think is right for PB :)hand

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well now porker, I didn't want to make it too hard for all the ford peeps to understand. As most people know, Fords are for getting to the lake. Chevys are for going fast on it.

I figure by the time they get pissed off, and get over it, summer will be here. So fire away, and lets get through this damn winter season. And dont worry about me, I've been married three times and can ignore the best of them. That includes what ever comes from this thread :)hand
Well there is a Ford in the boat in my avatar and I sure do have a Wild Hair up my ass to race some Chevy trash with her. Name the time and place!:)grn

1 - 20 of 62 Posts