·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#MAGA!!!!! :))THumbsUp :))THumbsUp

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Forkin'....I hate to say it, but it looks like the same pattern the stock market followed before.....2008(After deregulation).......When it climbs like a rocket it usually has to adjust at some point....And usually the top investors set themselves up to make a bundle from the collapse....Of course, the smaller investors (Mainly retirees) lose everything......but that keeps the labor market full of cheap labor....and thins the herd of non-working retirees who just leach off of our economy.....

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just like the unemployment record lows? :)Violin

US Unemployment Rate Lowest in Over 16 Years

US unemployment rate unexpectedly fell to 4.2 percent in September 2017 from 4.4 percent in the previous month and below market consensus of 4.4 percent. It was the lowest jobless rate since February 2001, as the number of unemployed persons declined by 331 thousand to 6.8 million. Meanwhile, the labor force participation rate rose by 0.2 percentage points to 63.1 percent, its highest level since March 2014.
https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate

One thing about you... You say so little with so many words... Cry yourself to sleep!!! :cry2:

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Forkin'....I hate to say it, but it looks like the same pattern the stock market followed before.....2008(After deregulation).......When it climbs like a rocket it usually has to adjust at some point....And usually the top investors set themselves up to make a bundle from the collapse....Of course, the smaller investors (Mainly retirees) lose everything......but that keeps the labor market full of cheap labor....and thins the herd of non-working retirees who just leach off of our economy.....
I followed your post until the last 12-13 words. Then I decided that you are a fucking asshole and don't know the investment world from a "hot rock". I am 76, and started working at 14 after school and during the summers. I worked hard, went to school and always paid my way. ( never on un-employment, stamps or welfare) I didn't retire until I was 65+. I am finally at a point in my life where I am debt free and able to give to charity more than ever. Words cannot express how much your comments anger me.
Dave

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Just like the unemployment record lows? :)Violin

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate

One thing about you... You say so little with so many words... Cry yourself to sleep!!! :cry2:
I'm not sure why you would be critical to CVXJET, but any way, thanks for providing a source for your information. It must be accurate. So it looks like you are boasting about something that has taken place over the past 6 months, but the proof of success is really what has taken place over the past 10 years.
It's easy to continue lowering the rate after it is already going down. The credit must be given to the one who improved a bad situation and turned it around.

Everyone should be happy, but don't give Trump credit just yet. The trend is just a continuation from Obama. Trump has done nothing but brought uncertainty to the market.

10 year chart. Same source Ol'Forked provided. https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate

Attachments

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts