Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a big football fan............but love it when the home team does well.:)devil

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
To beat Dallas? Nice win!!!!!! Stupid TO crying already. :D

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
They looked good today.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Even the sun shines on a dogs ass every now and again. :(:(:):)punch:)Rant

Cowboys to win the NFC and contend for the Superbowl championship.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Even the sun shines on a dogs ass every now and again. :(:(:):)punch:)Rant

Cowboys to win the NFC and contend for the Superbowl championship.
Theres no need to be so bitter about the loss today. If its any concilation, the Cowboys never were as close as the score would lead some to believe.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Theres no need to be so bitter about the loss today. If its any concilation, the Cowboys never were as close as the score would lead some to believe.
I'm not bitter at all...just pointing out a fact that no team is ever perfect and the Old England Patriots proved that this past season.

Besides, if I'm not mistaken, they said today that the Cowboys have won 25 of the last 36 meetings between the 2 teams.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Enjoy your week cowboys haters this is just a lil bump and they will still have a winning season.

Besides it not often you get to have a week like this unless its your team which probably loses more than the cowboys.

·
Day Laborer
119 Posts
Yeah they lost, but looked alot better then in game one. Just need to put four complete quarter together.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Funny... almost no other teams are ever mentioned on here (except for the Chargers and Raiders) unless they are playing the Cowboys... :D The Redskins wouldn't have even been mentioned otherwise. Dallas, you love em or you love to hate em... I think the haters secretly wish they were getting some tea bag action from TO... :D

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Funny... almost no other teams are ever mentioned on here (except for the Chargers and Raiders) unless they are playing the Cowboys... :D The Redskins wouldn't have even been mentioned otherwise. Dallas, you love em or you love to hate em... I think the haters secretly wish they were getting some tea bag action from TO... :D
You love him not hate him right?:D

Me too! Just like him better in Eagles green.:D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
You love him not hate him right?:D

Me too! Just like him better in Eagles green.:D
Too many Head Games between him and McNabb...
Getting used to Favre in a Jets uniform is another story, although he was on fire yesterday.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Too many Head Games between him and McNabb...
Getting used to Favre in a Jets uniform is another story, although he was on fire yesterday.

I noticed he buddied up real good with Romo. I think he wants to control the QB.

He can be a cancer that needs to be cut out, but the boy has talent you can never take away.

Have you read any of his childrens books....:))eek:)) I found him!!! I love the eek!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts