Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Black is too frickin hot, Overpriced and people that can't spell shouldn't place ads. Just my cheap 2c worth.:stir:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I bought my first jet back in June, also an Elininator Sprint. Cosmetecly perfect, stock Hardin engine (330?HP) I got mine for the mid $7K. I'm in the midwest where jets are not as plentiful. He's high on his price if it needs interior work. This boat is a blast to drive! You won't be disappointed. The black seats will burn your ass. I also have an old Hydrostream with black seats, I know from experience. Good luck.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I bought my first jet back in June, also an Elininator Sprint. Cosmetecly perfect, stock Hardin engine (330?HP) I got mine for the mid $7K. I'm in the midwest where jets are not as plentiful. He's high on his price if it needs interior work. This boat is a blast to drive! You won't be disappointed. The black seats will burn your ass. I also have an old Hydrostream with black seats, I know from experience. Good luck.

My first boat was a Carrera jet with black seats. My ass still hurts from those damn things.:)grn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts