Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recent 18 million settlement for being molested by the the old scout master in Oregon. Appears that the Scouts is second only to the Catholic Church for institutionalized child molestation. I guess if you flunk out of priest school you can become a scout master. Boy Scouts of America is not a liberal leaning organization so you can't blame liberals for the perversion. Is no institution honorable anymore ?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I have been involved with Boy Scouts for many years. All three of my sons are Eagle Scouts of which I'm quite pleased to announce. They have been on hundreds of outings building character, skills and leadership qualities which benefit them today. All three have since served as scout leaders themselves, two of which continue to serve as scout leaders today. I have known hundreds, if not thousands of boy scout leaders in my life from my time as a scout in my youth to the present time - none of which have even had the hint of impropriety.

You Zombie, will be a perfect liberal news writer! Take one bad apple out of literally millions - be it Boy Scouts, Catholic Church or any other organization and judge the entire organization by the bad apples. Give CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC a call quick while you are cherry-picking the minuscule percentages to defame an entire organization that has done so very much good over decades of service. Keith Olbermann has outstayed his welcome just about everywhere so you could be a shoe-in!

You disappoint on so many levels!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Hey Zombie. I've stayed out of your B/S but maybe you need to look at the good things that goes with the Boy Scouts and all the great life tought lessons that are instilled in the youth through the BSA. everything in life has a bad egg here and there.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Recent 18 million settlement for being molested by the the old scout master in Oregon. Appears that the Scouts is second only to the Catholic Church for institutionalized child molestation. I guess if you flunk out of priest school you can become a scout master. Boy Scouts of America is not a liberal leaning organization so you can't blame liberals for the perversion. Is no institution honorable anymore ?
It's difficult at best to keep an institution honorable with the likes of you and your leftist brethren here.

You, of course are a drooling imbecile and ignore the fact that the Boy Scouts have been under assault by the left for quite some time, multiple lawsuits, cities sued to force the Boy Scouts out of any municipal building or area, constant harassment.

I'm sure an idiot such as yourself has no idea why.

The ACLU doesn't like the fact the Boy Scouts think it unwise to send young boys into the woods with faggots in charge of them. How shocking an organization that has done more good for young men since it's inception than possibly any other organization doesn't believe queers should be alone with young boys in the woods and you left wing scum sue them for it.

Be a man, as much of one that you could pretend to be, and accept your responsibility for the rape of young innocent boys, filthy liberal scum.:)sphss:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Zombie. I've stayed out of your B/S but maybe you need to look at the good things that goes with the Boy Scouts and all the great life tought lessons that are instilled in the youth through the BSA. everything in life has a bad egg here and there.

"Bad egg here and there"??? molestation cases are all to common in the Scouts. For years they have had these problems. According to the story about this latest lawsuit, from from 1984 -1992 the Scouts were sued 60 times. They paid out 16 million dollars in damages. No telling how many cases went unreported or were paid off under the table.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
"Bad egg here and there"??? molestation cases are all to common in the Scouts. For years they have had these problems. According to the story about this latest lawsuit, from from 1984 -1992 the Scouts were sued 60 times. They paid out 16 million dollars in damages. No telling how many cases went unreported or were paid off under the table.
If I believed you could actually procreate, I would suggest keeping your offspring out of the organization. It doesn't sound like it's for you. It's been awesome for my family however. You are easily the rustiest tool in the bottom of the box.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Way To go 500BBC ! I knew some one or two conservatives here would step up and blame the liberals!! :)sphss

It appears the the reason the Scouts do not want "Queers" involved in scouting is that the Pedophiles already there do not want the competiton. :)LegHump

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I believed you could actually procreate, I would suggest keeping your offspring out of the organization. It doesn't sound like it's for you. It's been awesome for my family however. You are easily the rustiest tool in the bottom of the box.

Do not worry Doc neither I nor my son would get anywhere near a Boy Scout Jam- bo- ree. The jamming part is wierd. :D I'm sure you had fun in scouting not all are pedophiles.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
You and that 26 POS, two peas in a pod.

At least the 26th POS has the green beans to identify himself in a public setting, you however wouldn't let your "true" identity in the public realm.

I doubt you would have so much to say if people "knew" who you were.

Keep yappin

Brian

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
There's is an institution that has a much higher rate of sexual predator antics than both the Catholic church and the Boy Scouts combined...The unfortunate thing is that you and I are paying into it!!!!! And those who are accused are actually paid to hang out. it called our educational system!!!!! Do you really know how many teacher are accused of sexual misconduct every year????
You only hear of the extremes like when a female teacher has contact with a student. There are many, many more that aren't reported. The media doesn't report many of them because the teachers unions keep them quite.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
In my HS senior year, late 80's, there were two separate teachers banging students, one male teacher and one female teacher. Seemed consensual to me. Not really in the open, but not behind closed doors either.

I remember one instance, while on a date, of seeing the male teacher on a "date", I guess, with the female student at "the" popular place to be back in the day. We didn't make contact and minded our own business.

It didn't seem to be a secret and many students talked about it, like nothing out of the ordinary.

To this day I can't believe nothing ever came of it, maybe people weren't in everyone's business as they are today I guess.

I don't know if you would call that criminal perse, since were 17-18 at the time, but a late 30's to 40's teacher shouldn't be sexual with someone that age IMO.

Always baffled me.

Was it right? DamnifIknow. But I can agree it does happen.

There weren't anyhotrod teachers that I remember off the top of my head, but in the same situation, don't know if I would say no.

Brian

There's is an institution that has a much higher rate of sexual predator antics than both the Catholic church and the Boy Scouts combined...The unfortunate thing is that you and I are paying into it!!!!! And those who are accused are actually paid to hang out. it called our educational system!!!!! Do you really know how many teacher are accused of sexual misconduct every year????
You only hear of the extremes like when a female teacher has contact with a student. There are many, many more that aren't reported. The media doesn't report many of them because the teachers unions keep them quite.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
No, I never wanted to be a Boy Scout or an Altar Boy. Both too candy ass for me. I was more of a juvenile delinquent ...thank god! :D
surprising.....hardly.

Starting to understand why you seem to be a model jackoff.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have been involved with Boy Scouts for many years. All three of my sons are Eagle Scouts of which I'm quite pleased to announce. They have been on hundreds of outings building character, skills and leadership qualities which benefit them today. All three have since served as scout leaders themselves, two of which continue to serve as scout leaders today. I have known hundreds, if not thousands of boy scout leaders in my life from my time as a scout in my youth to the present time - none of which have even had the hint of impropriety.

You Zombie, will be a perfect liberal news writer! Take one bad apple out of literally millions - be it Boy Scouts, Catholic Church or any other organization and judge the entire organization by the bad apples. Give CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC a call quick while you are cherry-picking the minuscule percentages to defame an entire organization that has done so very much good over decades of service. Keith Olbermann has outstayed his welcome just about everywhere so you could be a shoe-in!

You disappoint on so many levels!
Doc I'm truly happy to hear that you and your family's scouting experiences have been wholesome. You are fortunate because hundreds of other young boys have been sexually molested while involved in Scouting. That undeniable fact is apparently difficult for you to deal with for some reason. So much so that you sent me an unpleasant PM. Seems to me the good God fearing Christian you portray yourself to be lost it by doing so. Please do not send me anymore PMs. I can take public criticism. You maybe need to say a prayer for yourself or maybe review the Boy Scout handbook on good behavior towards others..

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Doc I'm truly happy to hear that you and your family's scouting experiences have been wholesome. You are fortunate because hundreds of other young boys have been sexually molested while involved in Scouting. That undeniable fact is apparently difficult for you to deal with for some reason. So much so that you sent me an unpleasant PM. Seems to me the good God fearing Christian you portray yourself to be lost it by doing so. Please do not send me anymore PMs. I can take public criticism. You maybe need to say a prayer for yourself or maybe review the Boy Scout handbook on good behavior towards others..
I however, don't have the same convictions, so on the good doctor's behalf, I'd like to take the opportunity to tell you to go phuck yourself.

You dig?

Be a man, post a pic of yourself, your boat, list your town, something identifying yourself to the public. Chances are you wouldn't be such a pompus ass if you knew, that others knew, who you are.

Don't hide behind the screen name so much, coward.

Your posts and arrogant attitude phucking stink of TB.

Brian

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
No, I never wanted to be a Boy Scout or an Altar Boy. Both too candy ass for me. I was more of a juvenile delinquent ...thank god! :D
No wonder you love Obama's rescue of the socially useless!!!! You're waiting in line for your hand out and don't really want a job.

FWIW..I was in the Boy Scouts for a few months and was never touched. It wasn't interesting to me as I got more enjoyment out of hanging out with my father going fishing, going to Catalina, diving, and working on his boat......I was also an alter boy for a couple years...never touched or accosted and had a very good friendship with a couple of the priests. If you were to have met me I doubt you would have thought of me or anyone in my family as a candy ass then or now!!!
I have a very good career that has afforded me many nice things in life including a fantastic wife of 25 years and a great son who is in college and will be entering into the police academy in a year so both were good foundations for my adulthood.
I imagine that you will be reproducing another juvenile delinquent so let me know where you live and some of my LEO relatives can come by and lock them up early. I would imagine also that my son will probably have some sort of professional encounter with your kid in the future as my son slaps a set of hand cuffs on your kid.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I'm confused about your point here Zombie.
Are you merely reporting news?
Are you slamming the Scouts due to your' mocking them when younger? (because you could not participate?:)bulb)

Or are you simply fascinated by the molestation of young boys? (My guess)

I was a Cub scout, Webelo, and Boy Scout and never saw or heard of ANY type of misconduct while I participated in scouting events.
I DID, however, learn quite a bit about the outdoors (Being in Alaska especially), firearm safety, and leadership as well as all kinds of crafts.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Your posts and arrogant attitude phucking stink of TB.

Brian
Lord knows THAT is a smell that doesn't easily wash out..........:|err

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
For the record, I was never a member of the scouts, my brother was, friends, neighbors, schoolmates and members of my family were though.

I passed my childhood and adolescence with my paper route, riding dirtbikes, fishing and camping with my dad and family, hunting with my friend's families and the like.

No need to desecrate these organizations, who, over DECADES, have forged life-skills into young people, some of which, I am sure, had no male presence in their life.

Don't be a dick.

Brian

1 - 20 of 71 Posts