Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped for fuel at Love's on the way out of Havi today and saw this guy pulling in...talked to them for a bit...awesome looking truck....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Speaking of never working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)sphss
:D I was working...had to go into Havasu Iron and Metal to get some idea's for some bollards for the mobile...that took all but one hour and the rest of the time I was researching something very very very important......:D:)hand

·
Happy Member
1,399 Posts
:D I was working...had to go into Havasu Iron and Metal to get some idea's for some bollards for the mobile...that took all but one hour and the rest of the time I was researching something very very very important......:D:)hand
how many do you need and how big??????

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how many do you need and how big??????
I could get away with 3 and use them only at the new place but I would like to get 2 more if possible to put at my place when they pour the new approach...

Size:
4" x 4" wide at 5 or 5.5 feet long thin wall is fine...I think you had suggested that I burry them 1.5 to 2 feet correct? this way 3.5 feet above ground to run the cable across....

·
Happy Member
1,399 Posts
I could get away with 3 and use them only at the new place but I would like to get 2 more if possible to put at my place when they pour the new approach...

Size:
4" x 4" wide at 5 or 5.5 feet long thin wall is fine...I think you had suggested that I burry them 1.5 to 2 feet correct? this way 3.5 feet above ground to run the cable across....
I think i have 1 4'' X5' at the shop and a few 10' sticks of 3'' let me know

·
Been here a while
610 Posts
looks like an ugly version of Pissed off Pete.

Pissed off Pete is one of my top 10 favorites of all time

·
Registered
1,251 Posts

·
New here
4,219 Posts
I don't see that stock front suspension taking that weight for very long.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks like an ugly version of Pissed off Pete.

Pissed off Pete is one of my top 10 favorites of all time

Great looking rigs...very unique...The guy I was talking to said someone in Havi owns either one or two of these custom rigs that were also custom built by the same guy that built the one I first posted..

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
once a year they hold a working truck show at the palmdale drag strip and you would see that type of truck there. Next month at Irwindale on Oct 4 there is a working truck show open to the public and they may have the drag strip open and you would see that type of truck there

1 - 17 of 17 Posts