Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Under yo mommas bed
1,828 Posts
Diameter is easy. Measure from the center of the hub to the tip of one of the blades then multiply x2 = dia. Pitch, is harder, you have to have a gauge.

· Registered
58 Posts
jangles, it was nice running into you. Your boat is wicked. I'll still be glad to offer to drive your boat so you can see how it looks going by. Or my offer to trade you the motor from my pontoon still stands and I will even toss in that anchor you liked to sweeten the deal.:p

· Under yo mommas bed
1,828 Posts
jangles, it was nice running into you. Your boat is wicked. I'll still be glad to offer to drive your boat so you can see how it looks going by. Or my offer to trade you the motor from my pontoon still stands and I will even toss in that anchor you liked to sweeten the deal.:p

Thanks mtrsportdan, it was nice talking to you as well. I was waiting for you peeps to go to sleep so I could steal that anchor but you outlasted me! I earased my PCU by accident the following day leaving me stranded, thank God for the lil woman and her Jet ski.:D Then over in Ehrenberg I hit a pole with my tire and ripped the axle have off! What a weekend. The weather was beautiful too. Are you still getting a jet? May see you on the river again. Take care.
jangles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.