Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete running inline 6 that we pulled out of our 65 Nova. Who can I give it to, or how do I get rid of it?

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
I have a complete running inline 6 that we pulled out of our 65 Nova. Who can I give it to, or how do I get rid of it?
Hell, around here all you have to do is put a for sale sign on it for like $100 and put it on the curb, 15 minutes later it will be stolen..Viola, gone....:|err

GT :)hand

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Hell, around here all you have to do is put a for sale sign on it for like $100 and put it on the curb, 15 minutes later it will be stolen..Viola, gone....:|err

That, or just put it in the post office parking lot at night......

·
Registered
1,028 Posts

Sad but true. People tend to think "Free" stuff is junk were as if you place a value on it they are interested.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
I've heard many a stories of cal trans having to remove large heavy debris from the sides of freeways at night..... LOL. WTF right.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Around here, if you drain all the oil from it, the county dump charges 10.00 to leave it there. I've done it, but hate wasting old parts.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Shouldnt be too hard. There are a lot of people into hot rodding those 6's now...my upholstery guy might even be building one for his custom panel truck too...

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
where are you located - i would take a spare for my p/u Chris

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
If you can't give it to someone here I have to say asking your local school auto shop teacher is a good idea and then putting a For Sale sign on it for $200. and leaving it in your front yard over night sounds pretty good.

S CP :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts