Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Member In Training
1,886 Posts
Have not been in town for a few months and it is friggin' hot !!!

· Administrator
11,501 Posts

· Registered
2,494 Posts
Heavy T-Storms and rain woke us up about 30 minutes ago lighting up the sky..well actually woke up my wife and dog and which lead them to both wake me up...and only 92 right now, nice and cool due to the rain that came and went..:D

· Registered
7,995 Posts
Thanks for the report, but

Heavy T-Storms and rain woke us up about 30 minutes ago lighting up the sky..well actually woke up my wife and dog and which lead them to both wake me up...and only 92 right now, nice and cool due to the rain that came and went..:D

WHERE are you talking about? People are reporting weather from all around the country, and although some people may know where you are referring to, some don't. I don't....Ray

· Registered
2,494 Posts
WHERE are you talking about? People are reporting weather from all around the country, and although some people may know where you are referring to, some don't. I don't....Ray
Sorry MP, Boulder City, NV...Lake Mead. I think I was still partially asleep when I logged on..:D:D

830am....Looks overcast on the lake with low clouds and water is glass with no wind YET......no rain or storms reported to start soon.....going to to try to launch in about 30 minutes and boat for a few hours before anything builds up....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.