Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Just Me
4,056 Posts
This administration is beyond desperate. In an effort to make the shutdown appear more painful, they have ordered the highway by Mount Rushmore to be coned off so roadway viewing will discontinue. Cowards-a-plenty!!!

Obama blocks view of Mt. Rushmore from public areas - National Republican | Examiner.com
And the list just keeps growing. He has crossed a line and the people have noticed. It is being reported more and more and it is clear that he is trying to make the slimdown as painful as possible.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
This administration is beyond desperate. In an effort to make the shutdown appear more painful, they have ordered the highway by Mount Rushmore to be coned off so roadway viewing will discontinue. Cowards-a-plenty!!!

Obama blocks view of Mt. Rushmore from public areas - National Republican | Examiner.com
its fairly grim here , freezer's full , bar is stocked , firewood is 10 cord deep ! ammo is empty ! life sux. ! just gotta fig race money , i think im fucked ! but i hear lib season is about to open . YEA HAH!!!'

·
Just Me
4,056 Posts
its fairly grim here , freezer's full , bar is stocked , firewood is 10 cord deep ! ammo is empty ! life sux. ! just gotta fig race money , i think im fucked ! but i hear lib season is about to open . YEA HAH!!!'
You have most of the priorities covered. I just can't believe you didn't put racing funds ahead of firewood. Where are your priorities? It's times like these when I wish I hadn't sold all my guns. Pleanty of wood, and it is deer season here. So before long the freezer will have a nice doe in it. I kept my bows. Let them come try and take my bows. It will be like a Dukes of Hazard episode, only without Daisy. :((((((

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I get the distinct feeling that Obama gets "Aroused" by all this flexing of his malicious power. He seems to enjoy inflicting pain on people who don't agree with him. What a great attitude for a President of the United States. I guess being vindictive is much better than being compassionate.
Oh, I forgot the Democrat's are the party of compassion.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Obama, inflicting as much pain as possible and don't forget, it is the Republicans fault.

I hear Obama has met with congressmen, but I also hear those "meetings" are really lectures of instruction instead of communication. :)sphss

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
He is one DAN. I can not believe his own party is even following his dumb ass. He is not interested in doing a phucking thing good for this Cunt Tree. There is nothing left in this shit hole for me. It would take out military to get our country back and he has that so screwed up with all of the changes he made I think all those leading are now of his faith. NON CHRISTEN.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
He is one DAN. I can not believe his own party is even following his dumb ass. He is not interested in doing a phucking thing good for this Cunt Tree. There is nothing left in this shit hole for me. It would take out military to get our country back and he has that so screwed up with all of the changes he made I think all those leading are now of his faith. NON CHRISTEN.
This guy is a prick and deserves to get his ass beat!

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Isn't it time we the people, have a little meeting in DC ?
Although the press won't be covering any more than they did the hundred-thousand bikers that rolled in there will be a whole lot of semi trucks rolling into DC on the 11th and clogging things until the 13th. The promoter said he'd call it off if the Kenyan was impeached by then.:D

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Although the press won't be covering any more than they did the hundred-thousand bikers that rolled in there will be a whole lot of semi trucks rolling into DC on the 11th and clogging things until the 13th. The promoter said he'd call it off if the Kenyan was impeached by then.:D
Bikers, truck drivers.......boaters please report to the Potomac

·
Registered
600 Posts
Now he's kicking people oput of thier houses if they are on Federal Land. Absolutely disgraceful.

OUTRAGEOUS: Obama Admin. Kicking People Out of Their Homes During Shutdown Because They Live on Federal Land - Fox Nation
He should first kick you out of your house because you didn't pay for it, your daddy did. Kind of ironic how quick the biggest leach in the prf is to point fingers about how disgraceful he thinks something is, but he can't see that the real disgrace is someone who can't go out on their own and support themselves. Not a whole lot different than a welfare recipient, is it?:no: I see you still haven't gotten firefox, have you Marvin. Oh, and tell your ol' man Big Jim says hi! You might also want to let him know I'll be stopping by his place in a few weeks to knock back a few with my old buddy. Tell him to get those Pacificos on ice.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
He should first kick you out of your house because you didn't pay for it, your daddy did. Kind of ironic how quick the biggest leach in the prf is to point fingers about how disgraceful he thinks something is, but he can't see that the real disgrace is someone who can't go out on their own and support themselves. Not a whole lot different than a welfare recipient, is it?:no: I see you still haven't gotten firefox, have you Marvin. Oh, and tell your ol' man Big Jim says hi! You might also want to let him know I'll be stopping by his place in a few weeks to knock back a few with my old buddy. Tell him to get those Pacificos on ice.
I worked for my father for a while but decided to go out on my own and start my own business. I have a number of good friends who worked the family business and I can attest to how hard it can be. You get twice the work and half the credit. It's far more difficult than going into the private sector and making it on your own. :)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
I see Ram's back and probably still jobless. At least he has a job running a part of the family business. He wasn't kicked out of a company for being an idiot. Talk about living off their parents. You still living in your mom's basement?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I see Ram's back and probably still jobless. At least he has a job running a part of the family business. He wasn't kicked out of a company for being an idiot. Talk about living off their parents. You still living in your mom's basement?
Funny how Ram responds to a thread titled "how low will they stoop"
I guess he couldn't help but respond to let us know.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 202 Posts