Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
BOOMER SOONER
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so wednesday was my birthday and all i wanted to do was go to dinner with my wife , hit up a bar and come home and just have some break stuff sex!!! im talking the kind of sex you only get once a year!!!

so when we get home , we hop into bed , she rolls over and goes to sleep :|err:|err:|err WTF

SHE SAYS SHE IS TO TIRED AND TO FULL FROM DINNER AND DRINKS AINT THAT A BITCH :|err

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
so wednesday was my birthday and all i wanted to do was go to dinner with my wife , hit up a bar and come home and just have some break stuff sex!!! im talking the kind of sex you only get once a year!!!

so when we get home , we hop into bed , she rolls over and goes to sleep :|err:|err:|err WTF

SHE SAYS SHE IS TO TIRED AND TO FULL FROM DINNER AND DRINKS AINT THAT A BITCH :|err

HA HA Nope never had that happen:)sphss

YES I am joking!!!

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
you said you wanted to have break stuff sex, maybe she wanted you to just TAKE it, I had a girlfriend once that did the same thing, so I just grabed her, ripped her clothes off and gave it to her, that was probly one of best nights that I had:D

·
Registered
981 Posts
you said you wanted to have break stuff sex, maybe she wanted you to just TAKE it, I had a girlfriend once that did the same thing, so I just grabed her, ripped her clothes off and gave it to her, that was probly one of best nights that I had:D
Im with cory on this one... been there done that.. And yes, some of the best sex ever!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Slap on the ass and "roll over Bitch", we are going on an adventure:)devil:)devil:)devil:|err

Then grab your balls, because it could go either way:D:D:D

·
Registered
576 Posts
Break stuff sex? Maybe try another approach other than the bedroom. Different places. Sorry to hear that on your Bday.

norcal

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Maybe that is why I am a BACHELOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, right....and I heard your right hand fell asleep on ya and your left hand had a headache........:D

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
she would have pissed in the morning to wake up with a sore azz and her eyes sealed shut from the facial she slept thru:)st

·
BOOMER SOONER
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hell she just might "BE" my ex-wife if this shit keeps up.. and they wonder why we go and buy hookers:)sphss

·
Registered
16 Posts
...SHE SAYS SHE IS TO TIRED AND TO FULL FROM DINNER AND DRINKS AINT THAT A BITCH :|err
Always make sure dinner is last....

hell she just might "BE" my ex-wife if this shit keeps up..
One word...RENT!

Slap on the ass and "roll over Bitch", we are going on an adventure:)devil:)devil:)devil:|err
Then grab your balls, because it could go either way:D:D:D
hil:)hil:)

·
Registered
440 Posts
she would have pissed in the morning to wake up with a sore azz and her eyes sealed shut from the facial she slept thru:)st
OMG LMAO!!!!!!!!:D

those nights happen all to often it seems. i got just the song for you bud:)devil
its called "THE BULGE IN SATAN'S PANTS" by The Saddle tramps.i have no way of showing u but u gota hear it lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts